What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trim machine recommendation

P-NUT

Veteran
Can anyone reccomend a trim machine that wont ruin your weed and strip trichs off? Ive lost all my trimmers but 1 and it sucks trimming all day everyday. I dont mind touching up as long as the machine doesnt ruin my quality. I would prefer to dry trim also. Any suggestions?

DemonTrich

Veteran
Twister t4
Been rocking mine for 4 yrs. I pull clients harvests down as well to recoup my investment

I have one of those bowl trimmers. It's isn't bad, I think it does a fairly respectable job. But your buds are going to get chopped up a lot. But it's one of the finest things I've found to do the job.

timmy

I got a triminator...so far no complaints. It’s a dry trimmer too. And the bonus is, it can be turned into a hash tumbler.

Cheers
Timmy!

Gry

I googled the device for some understanding and below it, in the also bought section see garbage disposals and wood chippers.