What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tric shots, did I cut to soon?

SpritLuder

Hi!

First time I looked at trics before I cut and I'm just looking to get some feedback on if I did cut it to soon or not?
When I looked at it "in the field" I think I was under the impression that there where more amber trics. But maybe just impatient.

Well I'm here to learn, so what do you say. Did i take it too early?

Attachments

• IMG (1).jpg
    IMG (1).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG (2).jpg
    IMG (2).jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG (3).jpg
    IMG (3).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG (4).jpg
    IMG (4).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG (5).jpg
    IMG (5).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG (10).jpg
    IMG (10).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG (12).jpg
    IMG (12).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG (14).jpg
    IMG (14).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG (25).jpg
    IMG (25).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 25

MrBungle

Sure, looks good to me.. I see some amber colored trichs...

It could have matured some from handling and during drying , but probably not enough to make a diff...

SpritLuder

Looks good to me. You cutted it down on the right time.

Thanks mate, that's good to hear.

I got a lot more out there that should be ready in a weak and some a little longer.
Now I feel a lot more confident about judging when to them down.:woohoo:

Looks good to me as well.

But then, I like it right after the cloudy phase ends and I just star seeing amber.

Maximum THC... Couchlock isn't JUST from the color of the trichomes; it's a combination of cannabinoids present in the plant itself. Some people like bananas on the brown side... others, right when it's at peak.

Me, I like peak... it's the most the plant will ever give, resin and weight-wise, but I've always found that if I think it's ready, I wait a week.

When I want a zippy, trippy high, I grow sativas. When i want a good heavy stone; indicas.

Most strains mix the two, but I have a 100% sativa and an 80/20 indica/sativa strain for late nights and for physical comfort.

I LUH getting high though... and the sativas really do it for me. I can smoke a bit, and go right to work on a project and not want to take a nap hahaha

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm of the opinion you know what smoke you like best. If you are gonna keep running the same strain, harvest a little earlier than you normally would, harvest when you normally would, and save a little bit to harvest later than you normally would. That way you can compare them and figure out what hits the spot. Some people want a super clear head high, some people want to be couch locked, most people want somewhere in between, but only they know what they want.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it's for the market, a little more amber won't hurt.

If it's for your head, only you can judge that.
To know exactly what you like, follow AgentPotheads advice.

Latest posts

Latest posts