What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S1 GG#4 Dark Horse Genetics

Hopefully u will look back at your post about trashing those clones and laugh at yourself.
really nice display of beauty.

i have GG#1 S'1s 2 of them that came straight out of a couple tiny rock hard buds both are baby watermelons too :) they'll be sat on for awhile since so much is ahead of it. more older school stuff.

congrats and don't forget to know up the glue with a male from a tasty strain that yields well. maybe agent orange selected, sweet tooth etc etc

yeah!not only i dont want to throw the clones but i want to make
seeds from them!
im thinking for S2s, not other strains

cracking work

thank you sir!

63 days flower and today is the last day of my plants..
this time i make the harvest one week earlier then the first time.
im happy this time with the yield and the quality of my buds.also i deside to keep just one clone and make some good seeds.
il shot many photos because this is the last update...
enjoy!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sativan

I don't know much about genetics so I'll just ask where can I get authentic G.G. #4 seeds?

I know that everyone makes a version of virtually all strains. Obviously they can't all be genuine.

Who are the original breeders of G.G.#4?

It's the only indica I smoke that gives me a good high.

YukonKronic

and photos after the screen...

i forgot to tell that i want to make some seeds this time with CS.
all the other plants i had the round before with the seeds had hermi traits.these plants(phenos) was clear from nanners..
the s2 seeds worth anything?

View Image

View Image

View Image

I believe that the more selfing is done the lower the yield tends to get...breeding two females that are a little more different rather than less may give more variation in offspring but better vigour considering your genetics have already been bottlenecked once by the first S1. In truth I would say do whatever your planning but keep in mind it may take more searching for a pheno you like as the line gets more inbred.
I'm no expert I just was working a selfed line for a while and gave up on it as each generation yielded less and less. Wound up outcrossing it with spectacular results tho so there's always that route if you get sick of what your breeding :biggrin:

Gazoo31

How do you check on your water level and air stones ? I want to throw a trellis on mine, they’re a bit over 2 weeks flower just showing preflowers now. Part of my rotouine is lifting the net pot up, and check the roots. This make sure my return doesn’t get blocked and that the air stones are working and free from the roots.

Fourtay

ICMag Donor
I don't know much about genetics so I'll just ask where can I get authentic G.G. #4 seeds?

I know that everyone makes a version of virtually all strains. Obviously they can't all be genuine.

Who are the original breeders of G.G.#4?

It's the only indica I smoke that gives me a good high.

The Dark Horse GG4 S1's are authentic GG4 seeds. They were made by Colin Gordon from Ethos Genetics. Colin made them for Dark Horse, but Colin got ripped off, or so the story goes.

The original breeder of GG4 is Josey Whales. It was an accidental cross, not a breeding of intent, or breeding at all.

It is very easy to make an S1 of any strain, so, I wouldn't be too skeptical of their legitimacy, especially gg4 since gg4 has been around the block a few times.

DiverDave

How do you check on your water level and air stones ? I want to throw a trellis on mine, they’re a bit over 2 weeks flower just showing preflowers now. Part of my rotouine is lifting the net pot up, and check the roots. This make sure my return doesn’t get blocked and that the air stones are working and free from the roots.

Check one of my posts on constructing a site glass for a res bucket.
Same deal , you can guage the water depth in your buckets.
Easy and cheap to made/do.

DD

Zapadra

The Dark Horse GG4 S1's are authentic GG4 seeds. They were made by Colin Gordon from Ethos Genetics. Colin made them for Dark Horse, but Colin got ripped off, or so the story goes.

The original breeder of GG4 is Josey Whales. It was an accidental cross, not a breeding of intent, or breeding at all.

It is very easy to make an S1 of any strain, so, I wouldn't be too skeptical of their legitimacy, especially gg4 since gg4 has been around the block a few times.
\

HOw does the story go?

Ethos keeps cropping up in a myriad of different topics/discussions. From who made what bean to over-hyped number. What's the real deal with this guy?

That's a pity because the nugs looked nice. What are you popping now if you don't mind me asking?

yes its a pity because gg4 was a great weed.
now im growing some critical cheese and gorilla from dinafems gear.
i know isnt like gg4 but im hoping for a decent yield with good potency(im not looking for extreme power,terpenes and sticky buds)
here the link of my new thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369918

Latest posts

Latest posts