What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill Haze

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
the glow in the dark has that killer smell too..
yep she is a beauty for us NLD lovers...
we see the potential in it ...
so happy that i did it... other way's are much longer to find out...
hope to get also great results with the o-haze..
than i know much more about the haze and the way to go ...
thank you
M.:tiphat:

the purple on the o-haze... colours of the haze...
View Image

Reminds me of a king crab crawling over the seabed.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
ya I've got two males so far. Want to flower them out to see which reeks and stickys the most. Neither has sticky stems in veg so maybe just good, not great breeders. the female was sticky in veg.

well thread them well dry and hot conditions...
sticky stem and resin on male flowers can than show up...
take the one with most smell/resin on...

M.:tiphat:

Last edited:
H

HazeOil

You're the first to say this hazeoil, so I ask you the same question that I have asked the others, what are you looking for in your haze males to make crosses with?

i did a OP with 2males and 7females, so i just used two random males and some hit my cuts that were in flower.

ive hit a haze female with a chemdogbx male, and iv hit a chemdogbx female with thh male . i like the offspring made with the tomhillhaze male better. made new terp profiles and increased the terp % quite abit.

that was a small test, i ran less then 10seeds between thos 2 different f1s

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
man I got 2 very nice THHs, the one is huge and fruity smell, the smaller one has more of a leather type, kinda acid like. There around 70days in flowering, I've got them in 5gal buckets of Promix/Ocean Forest. If i can keep the humidity down, the one is forming a large cola. I'll get some updated pics, I've got theses from a member on here and really impressed. These things have at least a month to go, I wish I had a dehumidifier. Ive got a few crosses, haze x chem, but it didn't turn out very big. I had a mite problem back in Veg and a couple plants just didn't recover. This is my first go with THH, but I've grew C99 several times. That's a great looking plant/cross!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes exactly, There's 2 pics of each plant. I tried to get them outta the HPS. But there both nice plants, I'll get some good ones for harvest!!!

Attachments

• 20190626_015042.jpg
    20190626_015042.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190626_015056.jpg
    20190626_015056.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20190626_015221.jpg
    20190626_015221.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190626_015252.jpg
    20190626_015252.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 59

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The big one in the 1st 2pics has a fruity sativa smell. The other plant has a leathery, maybe acid like smell. Its definitely more complex and has tons of white hairs still foxtailing and feeling in. The other plant has that nice cola, and every bud on the plant is feeling out nice. Yea there at day 72 of 12/12. I hope the humidity doesn't get to bad, so I can finish them. I topped them once and have Supercropped and tied them.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
humidity shouldn't really effect them, for molds anyway. Those thin wispy buds don't get any bud rot.

They have did good with the high humidity. Its not because of lack of ventalation, it's the air I'm pulling in from outdoors that's so humid. But the larger one those buds aren't as wispy as the 2nd plant. I'm gonna have to look into a large dehumidifier, there expensive and use alot of amps/power. I'm just gonna keep them watered good and let them do there thing. I'm still feeding them and will probably start backing off the larger plant first, as I see it finishing earlier. That first plant has great branches that support the buds, the 2nd plant/smaller one had to be staked up. I'll put up some updates and pics when I harvest!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm definitely gonna harvest one around 100days, which tomorrow. I'm still flushing, so a few more days so it'll be over 100. This other plant has a lot of white hairs and foxtail buds, I swear I think this plant could keep going and going. But there's a lot of buds that ready on her. I'm contemplating harvesting her soon also, That would leave me with one plant running 2000hps. So I really need to just take both of them together, So I'm not running so much power for the one plant, besides from some white hairs on the larger buds it's pretty close to what I usually go by. But I'm getting them flushed out good, the leaves are turning yellow and they'll be harvest real soon. I'll making sure to get a few good pics, I'll get them outta the hps. I truly can't wait to try the smoke out, I know these are gonna be insane. These have been the longest running indoor strain I've ran, I had NYC diesel that went around 90 days over a decade ago and thought that was unheard of. I don't really like going over 70days flowering. I guess you gotta just jump in head first lol. I've got weed so I've not been in no hurry to harvest these, And just let them go long as I can.

Latest posts

Latest posts