What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wheres the 150 watt growers?

Iron_Lung

wisc2: You are absolutely right. I recall the second rule from "Scarface"... "Never underestimate the OTHER guy's greed".

So true, so true.

spreadhead

i am growing under a 150hps in a ceder armoire. also have 2 cpf 2700 lumen each plus the 16000 of the hps. i have people all around and no one knows any better. i could afford the cost of growing"big" , but growing small for personal smoke with little to no security issues is wher it is at for me

G

anyone know where i can get a good 150 w light? was hoping to get a cool tube with it, but all ive seen is the ligths with the ballast inside the ligth box. and i thought you had to rip thos apart and sepersate them. thkans in advance