What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

billb

Veteran
She looks awesome Dan! Def a lil stretch. What does the SLG stand for? And where can a fellow score some? Is it clone only or seed? Thanks

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Super Lemon Glaze - SLH x GG#4(r)
Clone Only.

picture.php

picture.php

billb

Veteran
Awesome Overgrow! That super lemon glaze looks fire!! I'm sure fuely and zesty lemon scented to the max. Lol
I now know what slg is. I need that in my life. Ha

Queef

Where's the solidarity in the weed community look like icmag folded up like a cheap whore and absorbed the "original glue" moniker. Was the gorilla glue case settled? Lmfao...icmag said fuck that breeders name were going to call it something else like everyother dispensarie does...... "Taste the rename bros"

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I love how the Glue grows a natural bush without any training or pruning. Its been my favorite outdoor strain since 2014.
Its outperfomed all other strains except the SLG. The SLG triples what the Glue does.
My first year growing the SLG outside in the sun so it'll be interesting to see what plants I like more....Glue or SLG for outdoors. The terps are gonna be outa this world lemon funk. Just hope the botrytis stays far awy.

Grizz

Veteran
Where's the solidarity in the weed community look like icmag folded up like a cheap whore and absorbed the "original glue" moniker. Was the Original Glue case settled? Lmfao...icmag said fuck that breeders name were going to call it something else like everyother dispensarie does...... "Taste the rename bros"
your about as bright as a burned out light bulb, I asked Skip to change the name, we are working towards a settlement , they get there gorilla back and we keep the glue, got to love the haters, you have a lot of nerve talking about solidarity , lol

billb

Veteran
Its outperfomed all other strains except the SLG. The SLG triples what the Glue does.

Overgrow, so it triples In Yield?
I gta get a cut of that! I love that lemon fuel, in my mind it smells like sour diesel but more lemon? Lol, is that close?

JW, I'm sry you gta answer and deal with all that BS bro. The contribution you've made everyone just should be thankful for all you've done. I know I am! But overlook the idiots cuz.
B

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high HH.. rereading this post.. ec of .4 is 200ppms and 350-400 ppms is .7-.8 ec..:dunno:

This was an old post I didn't answer.....
Depending on what scale setting u have on your meter. Many use 500. I use 700. I should have said .5=350ppm to .6=420ppm on 700 scale. .7-.8 is to high for veg here.