What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to have a pit bull that was the best bike riding dog. She knew where to be and could tell which way I was about to turn. And never got tired. We had to pay attention to not run her to hard. Now echo does alright with the bike. And beetle is just to excited to be riding to use his brain and it isn't all that safe for either of us.
so many times I was pulled down I can’t afford that to happen to me right now ha ha

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: managed to goof off most of the day...almost went riding,but my legs are a bit sore from the weekend...best get started on cleaning now that i've wasted enough time that cleaning pots is off the list!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
⛺⛺ alrighty,two tents ready to go aside from needing to be bleached...got the 4x8 set up with the new blackbirds,and the 2x4 with a mars sp250....workshop is cleaned up...did some pre-treating to the living room carpet...time to get the shampooer out next

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoker: calling that a day...workshop clean,tents pretty much ready for plants,living room carpet shampooed...looks much cleaner aside from the tire sealant spills...but even those are getting better...just a hallway and another room to do...
going riding tomorrow though🏜️

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
got one 1k light plugged in the other day and this morning I got the timer turned on the timer, then turned the light off. I'm waiting on the light to turn back on in like an hour.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
back from riding...36 miles today...only 1200 feet of climbing though...just under 10,000 feet for the month now...
a few pics from today and the last couple of days...

IMG_20230108_150710212_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230108_153300195_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230109_142959281.jpg
IMG_20230110_142119754_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230110_143737265_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230110_145907055.jpg
IMG_20230110_153857017.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...pretty windy out today...might still go ride just to stay ahead of another local rider on the climbing challenge...and he's slightly ahead in mileage...can't have that!
otherwise just chores to deal with today...

Latest posts

Latest posts