What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Darlins Net

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Here in Michigan we have Dansbuds and Seedpac cuts.. Dans #6 I think? Glue Dom. Seedpac's is DMT leaning.
Dans was used to make the F2's

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it was the glue Dom , then yeah it was the #6 . #3 is the DMT pheno .

you've got f2's out there already ? hmmmm i plan on making them too , with both pheno's . i kept a nice branchy frosty male (#4) to do the same . just have to set up a sexy time tent first .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It doesn't matter to me as long as there easy to distinguish from others. Typically most just use #'s, Let or Name your cut. If you name your cut only pic the best plant you have. You could have multiples but I always whittle that down to the best plant. An example would be dans dnet #6. This is what I meant about being very specific when talking about your cut. It just wont work well having multiple Dnet's with the same #. Its up to you guys how you want to make your ID's, just make them different.

I'm running both #3 and #6. I know a lot like #3. I have 2 more in flower now. #6 is in veg about 24" tall. As soon as she get 40 days she will be ready to flower.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It doesn't matter to me as long as there easy to distinguish from others. Typically most just use #'s, Let or Name your cut. If you name your cut only pic the best plant you have. You could have multiples but I always whittle that down to the best plant. An example would be dans dnet #6. This is what I meant about being very specific when talking about your cut. It just wont work well having multiple Dnet's with the same #. Its up to you guys how you want to make your ID's, just make them different.

I'm running both #3 and #6. I know a lot like #3. I have 2 more in flower now. #6 is in veg about 24" tall. As soon as she get 40 days she will be ready to flower.

did you find that shes a little faster to veg than her sister #3 ?
i put mine in about 36" ... she doesn't stretch that much , i figure they'll be about 4 ft at budset .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Speaking of Darlins net #6 ......

here they are at day 15

picture.php

picture.php

dunno why my flash makes the fans look yellow , but it does . if you look at the first 2 pics .... they're nice & green & healthy .

picture.php

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas for taking the time to set the #'s str8. Another thing to consider is dmt has hardly any stretch and is a slow veger.

DemonTrich

Veteran
My old sfv og x dmt stretched like my glue did. Can't wait for this DN to veg out and toss into flower in about 7 weeks

Thanks again seed pac and the ever sought after nurse.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you find that shes a little faster to veg than her sister #3 ?
i put mine in about 36" ... she doesn't stretch that much , i figure they'll be about 4 ft at budset .

I haven't been paying any attention to that. Rotating the stock is a full time job. They both have the same leaf type. Nothing else I have is similar to them..

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Just dropped 5 DN beans into the shotglass :woohoo:,
and 3 WIFI#6 x GG4(r) in another shotglass :woohoo:

not going to veg them long as main goal is searching for some variety to smoke and looking for keepers of course...trying to squeeze 6 plants in a 3x3 tent (guessing one or two males of the DN?).

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just got word the seed fairy is supposed to be droppin' by with some Darlins Net beans. Super excited to run these genetics!!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You don't need a long veg when doing selections. Small plants work better for this. You can fit in more plants when small. I still have Stardawg x DMT cross to test..

Duck_Doi

DD #1 through #5 Seed run.
Is that the way to label mine?

They're lookin' PHAT! Yes, I labeled mine like that. If you find a keeper it'll be labeled "Darlin's Net #1 Windy's cut", for an example.

Here's my Darlin's Net #1 and #2 on Day 25 of flower. I just saw Dan's #6 at 15 days... I must admit I'm butt hurt lol I got small buds man!

Darlin's Net #1
UiPkzgf.jpg

TA87aqv.jpg

VbjlBKx.jpg

Darlin's Net #2, little bit of PM on the stem should be taking care of.
bsHzLGI.jpg

wvRIr2X.jpg

Happy Growing!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're lookin' PHAT! Yes, I labeled mine like that. If you find a keeper it'll be labeled "Darlin's Net #1 Windy's cut", for an example.

Here's my Darlin's Net #1 and #2 on Day 25 of flower. I just saw Dan's #6 at 15 days... I must admit I'm butt hurt lol I got small buds man!

Darlin's Net #1
View Image
View Image
View Image

Darlin's Net #2, little bit of PM on the stem should be taking care of.
View Image
View Image

Happy Growing!

Don't let it bother ya to much ! I fucked up ...... the pics are from 22 days ..... not 15 like i thought lol ...... oops !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dnet #3 and #6 are the 2 that should be used as the benchmark. I have not seen better pheno's then those 2. I'm eager to see the other Phenos found. Finding plants that are better then #3 and #6 would be the goal. It doesn't come easy. Finding plants that are of the quality we all seek is time consuming. It's possible to get great plants with a few seeds but it doesn't happen often. Don't get discouraged, keep poppin and doing the right selections to move your projects forward.

Duck_Doi

Dnet #3 and #6 are the 2 that should be used as the benchmark. I have not seen better pheno's then those 2. I'm eager to see the other Phenos found. Finding plants that are better then #3 and #6 would be the goal. It doesn't come easy. Finding plants that are of the quality we all seek is time consuming. It's possible to get great plants with a few seeds but it doesn't happen often. Don't get discouraged, keep poppin and doing the right selections to move your projects forward.

Thank you PF, I needed to hear that :biggrin: