What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

G

:joint: Toke break,

Various shots of Sour Savers taken out of their homes for a little elbow room stretch and inspection

Cappacinno just startin to flower

Sweet SAGE in flower, just stopped stretch

On to the cloner cabinet and all are rooted and veggin nice for their turn at the flower closet.

The Cappacinno clones saved from disaster and veggin

The one and only surviving Sweet Wreck sprout

and a Schrom returned home

Continued.......

G

Last of the batch for this week....

More SAGE clones veggin, they will be getting topped soon. The two recovering cappacinnos are front right.

Gifted Laughing Buddha x Super Skunk cut rooting

And the last to root in this batch, the Deepwreck F2 male.

The cloner and propagation cabinet

And putting it all to bed and closing up

That should do it for now - more next week and as it happens.

Many thanks and kudos to the ICers that gifted so much, you guys know who ya are. :wave: :respect: :respect: :respect: :hotbounce

Almost forgot, a Killer Queen clones found it's way back home. Hope to get her to reveg and recover.

the tiny girl lower right (don't laugh - she is strong).

Last edited:
G

those cappacinnos are looking nice 1toke...

and that sweetsage is a huge mofo....

took me like an hour to scroll down with all the pics...lol but im not complaining. I enjoy your pics!

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Way to go with the pics boss!!! I really like how the Cappucinos are branching, reminds me of the Arcata... Sour Savers are lookin mighty fine too, can't wait anymore... flower you naughty girls you!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow lots of great pics and lots of great intresting things to see:) Great to get a nice close look at what ya got going toke thanks :)

G

Damn Toke, you got me wanting to come live with you. All those killer looking plants and all the love. Got's me thinking why am i living here? I remember now, lol. Great show like always Toke. Keep up the awesome job.
Take care,
BG

G

:wave: Jay, Mean, Babba, BG - godd to see ya. :wave:

Thanks guys, we're just watchin - the plants are doin all the hard work. :pointlaug

Quick update for this week, 3 sour savers and a capp in flower are startin to bud up, all clones are rooted and potted up and veggin nice, the ak47 and sour savers in veg cab#2 are comin around and starting to show normal growth, still not any sign of vigor. Schroms are just startin to speed up, ECSDs have all of them beat fer speed, SAGEs are just about ready to move into the flower closet.

And the sativas, well they are just being sativas.

Cappacinno - those bamboo barstool seat level is 2 feet tall:

Sour Savers

Stem comparison, sours have purp in the stem, capps don't

Continued with the veggin...

Last edited:
G

:joint: Here come the rest of the squad, veg cab #2 - all the reveggin is done, all have been potted up, the two capps that were cut up to save have recovered and are takin off and all the SAGEs have been topped.

Sweet Wreck (Texas Mystic?)

Schrom

Wreck

ECSD

ECSD

SWT#3

ECSD cuts revegged

SAGE cut revegged

Another SAGE cut revegged

Swt#3

Fuck, too many images in your post, continued.......

Last edited:
G

2 sour savers

SAGEs

SAGE on left, Capps on right

Cappacinnos

And the Killer Queen

That's it for now - more as it happens.

Last edited:
G

Kickin ass like always. Love all the killer pictures. Your garden is just looking so good and healthy. Your plants are sure happy with what your doing. To bad your going to have to kill them. lol
Take care,
BG

G

:wave: Heya BG - thanks, startin to get the hang of this! :pointlaug

Those last few are SAGE from the top, and couple angles of Swt#3, both have revegged and startin to show vigor again.

G

:wave: Fifth installment...

That's it for this week - Johnny Blaze, Sweet SAGE, Sour Saver 2.5, Cappucinno in flower.

SAGE, Sweet Tooth #3, ECSD, Schrom, AK47, SAGE and Sour Saver 2.5 in veg.

SAGE, Cappucinno, Trainwreck, Sweet Wreck, ECSD, Schrom in veg.

See ya in chat. :woohoo:

Last edited:

fallenangel

hey there toke ,,, wow buddy pretty killer . figured it is time i get out of the shadows and say hey to you.....

G

:wave: Hey fallenangel - good to see ya stop by. Pleasure to have ya here.

Latest pics - FLOWER: Sour Saver, Cappucinno, Johnny Blaze & Sweet SAGE

VEG: SAGE, Swt #3, ECSD, AK47, Sour Saver

CLONE: SAGE, Trainwreck, Schrom, ECSD, Cappucinno, Wreck x Swt#3

PROP: Galesburg testers, Johnny Blaze

Continued.....

Last edited: