What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Death Star

i just realized what that website said in my avatar pic. That wasnt intentional. Im posting from a phone and it was too blurry to read. It was a mistake.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Tagged up. Was just gifted some cuts of her. She seems to not be to picky on the nutes ;)

Stenchy??

dj.scotfree

I was fortunate enough to run this strain a few years ago.. clones easy.. in a cloner it was like 5-7 days.. Ran single cola plants and topped too... Mainly ran it in a sea of green.. all did great.. I actually did a spreadsheet.. to see at what point it stops stretching.. usually stretched about 2-2.5 times.. I will have to check my notes.. but I think the "FIM" method produced the most weight.. been thinkin bout grabbin a pack of the Jedi Kush soon.. Oh and the bubble hash looked like BHO earwax... just some gentle hand agitation.. Looks great bro! Keep up the good work.. peace brah. DJSF

Its the stickiest in my room. rd stuff looks way greasier but touching dstar anytime after day 20 and its like you walked into a sticky trap.

Yes, paladin.

Dj, thanks, altho im a lil confused by all of your claims, but most importantly, it stretches very little.

Thanks everyone.

dj.scotfree

I was gifted the Deathstar cut came from the crew in Ohio.. I ran 16 plants under each 1000 water.. hydro.. Top feed... Usually flowered clones at 7-10 inches and when finished they were about 2 feet tall... filled out well.. Sorry if I confused ya.. I will look for my notes... Any questions just holla.. peace. DJSF

Last edited:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Mine came from Ohio.

Great to hear it's being offered at tmbgc. Looking forward to a side by side stench fest.

Thanks

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Not yet. Just little babies,just out of the cloner. I'll post up when they pop some new growth if you like.

Like most sour diesel x's, Dstar will make S1 beans, so there have been several phenotypes in circulation in ohio. Some have different structures from what I've seen, so it is possible that yours could be from s1 stock.

Latest posts

Latest posts