What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

krustallos

Veteran
Thanks for the reply. :tiphat:

funny-weekend-comming-soon22.jpg

Grizz

Veteran
chazz the 1 is a bigger yielder, not as stickey or as dense, the 2 was real chem dom, there isentA 3, 4 WAS THE BEST.

C

chazz michaels

chazz the 1 is a bigger yielder, not as stickey or as dense, the 2 was real chem dom, there isentA 3, 4 WAS THE BEST.

Thanks Josey.

I had a search in the other thread but I couldn't find any pictures.

If the other 2 aren't that great why didn't the Goriulla Glue #4 just be called Gorilla Glue?
It would sound more special. :)

Grizz

Veteran
lol. its special enough, they are good, i still have the # 1 pheno, big scoot had all three but havent heard from him in a few months, hope he is alright.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes !!! very nice indeed :tiphat:

I can't believe how much this stuff reeks !!!!! :yoinks:
good thing all my filters are new :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,i think phillthy's pics show perfectly....he who larfs least laughs most...all the way to the motha gluing bank!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who me?[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro. you really make her shine. i cant imagine her putting out much more than she does but you seem to coax her into it. well done.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on bro. you really make her shine. i cant imagine her putting out much more than she does but you seem to coax her into it. well done.
lol,cmon,i named my bike Gi Gi after the glue! yeah,she really seems to like it here at unkfish farms,lets just say a certain someone deserves a case of fresh hatch green chili this fall....not that i was doing bad before,but the glue is another step up...shoot,that 20 gallon plant,that could be a half decent used car....

Latest posts

Latest posts