What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem '91 and West Coast Dawg

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
A little bit from the garden. The 91 is super low yeilding and a long lanky beast. She is also some of the best herb I have ever come across. Love her or hate her I dont see many pics of her around so her ya go.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Dawg is a resin bomb but kinda low yeilding. Whatever the Chem D was crossed with gave it way more resin and took some underarm funk in exchange for cherry-ish funk. Either way she is a breeze to grow but agian not the biggest yielder. She is a great plant but prolly done in my room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cut only strain or cross?.....We needs some new strain around there rain man bro! ;)...so ^^

Tell me more about them, the smell/taste, effects...

Nice job buddy ;)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
rainmans pics are what im guessin is known as the SkunkVA chem 91
ass2mouth, you probably have the Docta or apothecary chem 91's. Both are great herb, and yield much better than the skunkva (from the looks of it)
I hope one day the skunkva gets circulated, i really hate hoarders and restrictions on cuts.. Although ive received many strains under restriction, and understand why people do put them on certain cuts.
Anywaze, great pics! That westcoast dog looks like the crip

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
that aint the 91 chemdawg fwiw....how long that "thing"flower for?no disrespect RM...

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks to everyone for stoppin by the lounge.........

Jiggy - She did take off in veg and a litle in flower. I thought it was mislabeled at first. The clones do root really vigorous for real. The smoke is kinda boring and after 2 runs I think I got her close as I could to maxin out.

BD - Clone onlys my brotha......

Ass2mouth - There are more than one goin around so dont give up on yours.

SmokeTrees - Good eye!

MoneyMike - Glad to have you stop by my brotha. As for the validity of the cut I would just say check out Wonk's cut in the 101 thread. I will leave it at that. That is unless you know somethin I dont of course! Ohh!!!....and this is at 60 days!

A few more....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Norkali

I must have the apothecary chem then....smells of tire-rubber afghani-armpit but yields a shitload more than these pics....

Rainman

Veteran
Jiggy - I didnt mean you said I had a mislabel! I thought that by how quick she took off in flower. I always thought she was Chem D crossed to something outta Humboldt but was never sure about it and me and spelling go together like elevators and outhouses so it could def be spelled diff! I never really get too caught up in all that and just try to grow the cut as best I can and go from that. Wish she had more flavor for sure.

Norkali - This girl reaked of garlic and body odor with a slight gas tinge when in veg and you rub her stems. Truly one of the smelliest girls ever. The yield is just terrible even for big bushes. These pics were from my smallest one in the room. The bigger ones have more in the way of buddage but not much!

Norkali

Norkali - This girl reaked of garlic and body odor with a slight gas tinge when in veg and you rub her stems. Truly one of the smelliest girls ever. The yield is just terrible even for big bushes. These pics were from my smallest one in the room. The bigger ones have more in the way of buddage but not much!

Yep - the garlic! That's the smell/element I was missing/looking for in describing her...definitely related.

Interesting that your choosing to drop the west coast DOG....funny actually. There are plenty of people hoarding her and it seems as if the DOG was hyped to be the strain of 2010 outdoor and beyond....I didn't believe the hype 100%, sure enough....:biglaugh:

:tiphat:

Relentless

Veteran
OMFG you werent lieing when you said low yielding on the chem91. geeze i was supposed to get it a while back, but I dunno if I want it now! Im sure its killer herb, but damn thats a low yielder

Rainman

Veteran
Norkali - I try to avoid the hype at all costs but we fall victim here and there. I could see others working with her or even hoarding but it just aint my thang. She had her time now she must go. Besides I got too much other stuff waitin.

Relentless - She is def. small(I said smallllll!!) in that department. But the tiny nugs are like firecrackers to your skull!!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
picture.php

all ima say is that the sk va 91 is on the left...i know of a couple others on here who have the confirmed cutt..please chime in and enlighten these folk's please.....no way or how that that is the 91 skva...im sorry.....101 thread or not...

Norkali

Mike - I've got the same cut it looks like...let me dig out a pic or two....

I say we have the Apoth. or Docta cuts...and the reason I say that is because I've read about the skunk va being such a low yielder...and we both know the Chem (that we have) yields WAY more than the pics. Look at that structure though....total Sour D/Chem look and structure in my opinion; not to mention the fact that I have seen Rainman's pic throughout my membership and dude knows his shit, as we are in a similar area and I can confirm/compare against different cuts....he's always been on point from what I can tell. Not knocking you at all, just pointing out that Rainman is 'strain credible' as far as I can tell....

picture.php
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
that looks like a sour X.....i guess were just throwing shit from here on out....im not gonna sit here and denounce RM's credibility here...we are friends....i guess it is what it is.....

Rainman

Veteran
Look guys I really dont care about all this confirmed/nonconfirmed stuff with the plants. Anyways WTF cares? This ish has been debated since these cuts showed up. If I took my crew and lined them up against MM's crew we would all be argueing the same stuff and no one would still know for sure. We are all going from the word of another obviously. If Chemdawg didnt hand you the cut personally then anyone could say its fake and that be a real possibility no matter who we kick it with!!

MoneyMike - My cuts were given by some pretty upstanding peeps from ICMAG also my friend. That and the pics from Wonk are all I need to role with. Not doubting your word or anything but why should we listen to your wisdom and not his and others? Just asking? Im also gonna have to say that neither of your cuts looks like the real deal in this case. Now you see that. I didnt question your credibility directly but I did just trash what you are saying about "your" cut and basically your word. Right? In doing so, I have now kinda defacto called your credibility into question. Correct? Im just fuckin with you a little of course! But you see how it could get twisted. I really dont care if it is real or not(I happen to know it is by the way:)) and if it aint, it wouldnt be the first fake lady ive come across and surely wont be the last. We good and your opinion is always appreciated around my parts homie.

Now everyone relax and enjoy the show. More to come soon.

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Looks pretty from here and if you love the smoke names are just names.I went through a hell of a time trying to id my chems sister which I was told was the d.I was doing a cross with Nevilles and after folks like Wierd and Rez told me it wasn't the D, we searched the site and traced the passing of the cut and it turned out that half of new England who thought they had the D had the sister.Now at least I know that I made seeds that are Chems sister X Nevilles.Still, what matters is that you and your people like it!!Great pics, it's fun for me to compare all these "legit' cuts just to see what I have in my clone box.:)Stay warm ya'll!!

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Rainman :)
I got the same cut Rainman has from Good Karma Collective. They didn't know what chem it was, just that it could be the '91 so I started labeling it as that to keep it straight from the other chems in my collection. Not that I needed to label it, because I have never come across anything that stinks so much even in veg.

@CHACO Neville's Sis sounds like a fun girl. When are we gonna see some out on the west coast?

And finally, west coast dog: bleck. I'd rather run a purple strain, and from the folks that know me that is saying a lot. Unless we're talking some Nancy B..... :)

Rainman

Veteran
Hindu - Thaks for stopping in! She is a lovely lady for sure.

Chaco - Been lurking in your thread and you are right fire is fire nomatter the name. Whatever it is you got growin it sure is pretty!!

Calico - She was the most ignored cut in the room and has done nothing but be the most resin encrusted bush I got!!

Humble1 -My brother from another mother! Always droppin knowledge and i would love some Nancy B also! Unknown P. where you at!!! ANd to quote one of my favorite movies "Somethin stanks like a pigs ass in the summertime" Boondock Saints II the lovely FBI lady with the sexiest accent ever and its sooooo fake!!

Anyways here is another from the garden. The Alien Tech stuff has been everywhere lately but its sooooo low yielding even tho she is pretty quick. Smells like Cherries and something else I cant put a finger on. She is pretty but prolly done in my room after this unless I could get my hands on some decent pollen. The the Alien Kush clone.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php