Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > DC's garden Afropips Durban poison grow and some relatives

Thread Title Search
DC's garden Afropips Durban poison grow and some relatives Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2018, 12:52 AM #71
Dave Coulier

Dave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant futureDave Coulier has a brilliant future
Great updates Baduy. I enjoyed seeing them in all their outdoor glory. That DurbanThai terp profile sounds yummy. Im sure it'll grow on you in the finished product.

I can't believe how large that Durban Diesel has become. Hope she provides a bumper crop for you. Sweet vanilla diesel, interesting mix, but sounds like Id enjoy it. Ive got 4 or 5 small DurbanDiesels in flower that are a fraction of the size that monster is, but its good to know she can go large if you let her.

The Durbans are looking great too. Hope you can try to make some seeds again with that stubborn Durban. Maybe stick some pollen in a paper bag, wrap it around the branch you want to pollinate, and then shake that bag to get the pollen flying around. Ive tried the brush method before with ok success, but the best results Ive had making seeds were to just let loose some pollen in front of a oscillating fan and watch the fun happen. Doubt you want to risk pollinating your whole crop hence the paper bag/shaking technique.

Keep the updates coming
Dave Coulier is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 12:57 AM #72
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond reputetroutman has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing pollen fly is fun knowing that you'll end up with lots of fresh seeds.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is online now Quote

Old 10-17-2018, 04:39 PM #73
baduy

baduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of light
Yes the paper bag sounds like a plan for this one. Next run I may try that on her if I can keep cuttings through this winter. Tested a few quick dried popcorn buds from a broken stem of Durban1 and it's already strong, smell is a blend of honey and lavender with citric notes,
baduy is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 08:33 AM #74
CrossBones

CrossBones is a jewel in the roughCrossBones is a jewel in the roughCrossBones is a jewel in the roughCrossBones is a jewel in the roughCrossBones is a jewel in the roughCrossBones is a jewel in the roughCrossBones is a jewel in the rough
Doesn't take much.. I cut my pollen with flour,, Be ready in one hand to mist everything down as you remove the bag on a still day.. It's worth doing a lower branch.. but, be careful, I hate digging seeds... 20- 30 more seeds is plenty.. Impresve show so far..

Afropips Durban Poison Repro Test Grow - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346192

CrossBones is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 11:05 PM #75
baduy

baduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of lightbaduy is a glorious beacon of light
Hi folks!
Durban1 is harvested now took from 10/20 to 10/25 to complete harvest, wasn't sure but all I was getting were more ambers and no particular extra swelling. Caught the opportunity to take a few shots with a plain background.

A fine lady for sure
baduy is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 11:27 PM #76
baduy

Durban2 harvested today. She would probably have enjoyed a few more sunny days, all white and few to no clear or amber trichomes but I spotted a few decayed flowers here and there, those are mold magnets and forecasts predicts torrential rain for the whole week starting tonight. So hanging on a rope she is now.

Haven't posted that much pics of Durban2 so here is how she was mid October

And a somehow general general view, down front is Durban3 distinguishable by the more pale green colors of the buds
baduy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 11:28 PM #77
baduy

baduy is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 11:43 PM #78
baduy

Now a single picture of Durban3, I'll take more tomorrow

She looks like she needs at least two weeks more and is already beefy enough to be unable to handle a full week of pouring rain without massive damage so at dawn I will go on a ninja mission to craft a temporary greenhouse (which I will need to dismantle instantly as soon a the weather returns to normal and the neighbooring building site ends Halloween bridge) hoping the poor thing will stand this moonsoon episode then finish properly. All the wood I'll need is avalaible on site I'll just need to go there with plastic lining, a cordless screw gun and a stapler without looking weird or noticeable, easy.
baduy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2018, 11:49 AM #79
baduy

Durban/Thai stick one week ago
baduy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2018, 12:04 PM #80
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Very nice Baduy... am like your purple Durban.. will love to hear how they smoke
after they dry and cure compared to green pheno..

Wish best man
Dog Star is offline Quote