What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bong or high end vape for best stone???

33eufrat66

i vaped today and atm one of the best bag of my life^^ it was Caviar Lime - Melon Fem (Lemonnade x Bacio (Gelato 41) X KG Melon a limonade pheno, taste like a honeydew melon with a mass lime on 185 Degree on a arizer extreme vape

but normaly if im dont ill, i somke only bong hits in a 1000ml+ roor since 20y^^

Last edited:

GenghisKush

Dry herb vape for me. The best devices in this genre now are all pretty impressively better than were available ~10 years ago (I want to try ball vapes, I hear they are tits). In 2012 I got myself a volcano digit as a reward for getting a job. The job didn't work as well as I imagined but the volcano did. Now I rock a mighty+, that I've had for under a year; I'm utterly content with it and haven't used the volcano in months. There are a few details about the mighty that could be better but even so I love it. The new S&B Venty purportedly is an upgrade in every way and I'm inclined to believe it is, but refuse to shell out for a new device rn.

ps. i eat my avb straight up, no chaser.