Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > NFL 2018

Thread Title Search
NFL 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2018, 03:05 AM #1
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
NFL 2018

its a new season and i am ready for some football!
in addition to the "usual suspects", lets hear from all you other IC_Mag members who enjoy the sport
last season was a lot of fun and im hoping this season is just as good
pop_rocks is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 03:14 AM #2
hup234
IC Mag Supporter

hup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of light
GO PATS
hup234 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 04:26 AM #3
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
there you go! hup234, way to get the ball rolling
i know we have a lot of patriots fans here (maybe we will see some philly fans posting up this season)

Old 08-01-2018, 06:47 AM #4
iTarzan

iTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud ofiTarzan has much to be proud of
May the best team win. I hope it is the Colts.
iTarzan is online now Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 08:44 AM #5
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Raiders gna be off the hook with carr and gruden.

Fantasy football anyone?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350645
caliprop215 is offline Quote

Old 08-01-2018, 05:19 PM #6
pop_rocks

fantasy football sounds like fun, one of the frequent posters in the last thread plays and is often around to share his insight
how long have you been playing fantasy, caliprop215?
a couple afc west teams looks like they have potential this season
denver has a world class defense but a hole at qb, kc has a lot of weapons on offense, but an unproven rookie starting this season
the chargers have a solid team on both sides of the ball but who cares about them (certainly not their new home town)

Old 08-01-2018, 06:04 PM #7
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
fantasy football sounds like fun, one of the frequent posters in the last thread plays and is often around to share his insight
how long have you been playing fantasy, caliprop215?
a couple afc west teams looks like they have potential this season
denver has a world class defense but a hole at qb, kc has a lot of weapons on offense, but an unproven rookie starting this season
the chargers have a solid team on both sides of the ball but who cares about them (certainly not their new home town)
Only been playi g a couple years....yea im worried about kansas city. Not too worried bout broncos and chargers.gna be a crazy year. Gruden gna take us far like he did last time he was in Oakland
caliprop215 is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 04:45 AM #8
pop_rocks

thats going way back,bruh but gruden had some good years in oakland
until we see what mahomes can do i think kc is still kind of up in the air
he has a lot of pieces around him and that should make the transition easier, but hes still just starting out

Old 08-02-2018, 05:18 AM #9
Bababooey
Horse-toothed Jackass

Bababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to allBababooey is a name known to all
Supposedly mahomes has been throwing a bunch of interceptions in practice, especially when they've been in pads and helmets, which is closest to game conditions.
He's only in his 2nd year so it's not unusual for turnovers to still be an issue even if he plays well.

Gruden is a wild card for me. He's been doing MNF for the past decade so he's seen how the passing game and offenses have evolved, you have to think it's given him some good ideas. David carr wasnt as good last year as in 2016, but his line wasnt as good, amari had the yips and maybe he was nursing some injuries, but still he's capable of greatness (and he's getting paid for it).

The raiders could be 11-5 this year or 5-11, neither outcome would surprise me that much.

Hey tarzan, you ever check out andrew luck's fake twitter account? It's kind of amusing. https://twitter.com/CaptAndrewLuck

It's great there's pats fans here but are they still going to follow
the team when the brady and belichick era ends? Cause there used to be a bunch of niners and seahawks fans here and you don't hear a peep from them the last year...
Bababooey is online now Quote

Old 08-02-2018, 05:26 AM #10
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond reputeshithawk420 has a reputation beyond repute
So Urlacher is going in the Hall of Fame tommorow.better put on my jersey. I think the Bears might beat the Ravens but who cares.im just ready for football
shithawk420 is offline Quote