Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

Thread Title Search
Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO). Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 11:23 PM #31
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
guys like that end up in some random ditch, not everyone plays nice in a gray market..

Old 06-12-2018, 01:55 AM #32
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post
This number gave me no reply all day. Will not have access to the safe phone in 4 more hours. Texted the number twice once at 4 am pac time and again at 12 pm.

I have limited time with safe addresses so I tend to do bulk orders and like I said first problem in about 18 years of ordering (first order was brother grimms from heavens stairway for apollo 11/13? and c99 in 2001~). Usually month-3 months window in varying states. If it's less, than I definitely don't order outside the realm of trust worthy people and people that get orders out within 2 weeks I.E. almost all of Europe and the United States.

This guy has a gigantic instagram, a storefront, and a few cups won. I was not expecting to be ripped off to be honest. I also did not know he was planning on shutting down.

It's kind of sad really this guy has so much seeds and different kind and it would take so little to make me happy, but yet instead of me growing and showing his plants to perfection we have a thread like this.

And it is not like they do not know about this issue they have answered me twice in emails only to disappear. It's straight cut your nose off to spite your face. If he does not get straight with me I will plaster adds on every major canna forum just cause. He is a public figure now family on instagram, has booths at shows, attempting to get into the music business...You can't run from a bad rep like that. It's not cool to stiff people no matter the business. i am sure I am not the only person, just one who actually does safe addresses right so I can actually put this out there without a care in the world.
It's easy to assume after hanging out here that every one involved in growing is a wholesome, trustworthy honest person. Well in reality the weed scene has always been close to crime, criminals grow, criminals smoke and criminals will steal.
Smug_Pepe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:03 AM #33
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
It's easy to assume after hanging out here that every one involved in growing is a wholesome, trustworthy honest person.
I've been around a long time man. I know very well the risks of exchanging money and the risks of stealing as well. Not naive one bit.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 02:16 AM #34
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Made a post on his top 3 instagram posts about an hour ago with links to here. Now his instagram page has been pulled a few minutes ago...Let me know if anyone can get on it doesn't say im banned on the new account did on the last one when I tried this.

Old 06-12-2018, 02:28 AM #35
redlaser

redlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant future
Looks like he has five posts and 30 followers. Doesn’t stop me from posting
redlaser is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:28 AM #36
40AmpstoFreedom

Yeah those are not the main instagram his main one has 20k+ followers and a shit load of posts.

He is busy rebranding to this website and this instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/flavorcreator_/

https://theflavorcreator.com/?domain...5&reqp=1&reqr=

I would rebrand too with his rep thing is everyone knows who he is.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-12-2018, 05:50 AM #37
40AmpstoFreedom

Flavor creator page taken down now too. Damn you think it would be easier to just be fuckin honest. Instead of getting straight with me now there has been 1K + people to see this thread alone and this is just one site.

Talk about poor business and personal decisions.

Would have taken 2 fuckin seconds to take care of me in the emails they responded to instead of being complete assholes and disappearing.

Guy could have given me fuckin bag seed and told me someone stole my shit sorry and I'd have been fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-06-11 23.38.22.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	459141

Old 06-12-2018, 09:56 PM #38
40AmpstoFreedom

Old 06-12-2018, 10:36 PM #39
40AmpstoFreedom

UPDATE:

I am told there is video of the package they received and that the envelope was empty.

I have no idea why this would take since the beginning of April to tell me this.

I have no way to receive this video by phone safely and am hoping they can email me.

I am completely open to someone at UPS stealing my money I just don't understand how it could have taken so long to tell me this especially when proof supposedly existed...

I will let you guys know what comes of this. If it was UPS I will retract everything I just wish they could have told me this long ago before it got to this point.

Old 06-12-2018, 11:50 PM #40
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
True or not.. It's too often "that other guy.." (He said cynically....)

The delay in notice of facts strikes me as suspect, unless they were scratching their heads about how to announce to UPS that they were robbed for seed money.

Thanks for the update.
moose eater is offline Quote