What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A5 X MALAWI FEM INDOOR COCO GROW

ULMW

Honored to be given this opportunity to grow and experience the legendary A5 haze strain crossed with New Killer Malawi.
Thank You very much Dubi and Ace Seeds and Yo Sammy for his TLC and much more for the sharing too. Feeling blessed to have Hazes from my youth growing again so many years later.
Happy growing to each and all !
:tiphat::)

ULMW

:biggrin: LIFE!!!:dance013:

Attachments

• 20180531_202103.jpg
    20180531_202103.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 16

ULMW

God bless Dubi and Ace Seeds! A5 is a real growing experience but my faith in your know how and genetics is ever increased each time I grow your strains.
I have noted both these antique strains Nevils Haze and A5 both show leaf patterns of yester year and also both my plant expressed a lot of deformity , not sure was it environmental or genetical. Either way I checked the roots which are thick lush and healthy and bursting out da 3.5 pors so I had to up plant into 9l pots today.
I got a nice confidence boost when I checked Beanz photo of the two tone leaf he discovered. So I just watched and prayed and saw thru the growing stage to where we are now. Healthy Nd happy new growth. I have added more light too. Feedis minimal still omce a week Coco A & B plus Cal/MG from the Canna Buffer Agent.
Happy growing from now on I do believe ! :)

Attachments

• 20180618_085856.jpg
    20180618_085856.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 19

ULMW

Lovely plant and healthy too. Just these deformed leaves. Will grow her out anyway to see the end result. :)

Attachments

• 20180625_171830.jpg
    20180625_171830.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 16

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

We are also testing a few dozens of plants of each hybrid (A5 Haze x New Killer Malawi and Nevil's Haze x New Killer Malawi), and they are growing very vigorously without any mutation, at least when they are more advanced with their growth, i don't even seem to recall we had such deformities in the seedling stage.

Anyway, you have good experience with Malawi fem hybrids (Guawi, Zamaldelica, and Malawi) so hopefully you will also enjoy Golden Tiger and these 2 ;)

Blessings!

ULMW

::tiphat:Thanks Dubi , All is well.with the plant just has a deformed leaf. I topped her and she is doing nicely..
:)

Attachments

• 20180702_090534.jpg
    20180702_090534.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 20

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Rock on brother! I enjoy seeing your hands at work. Be blessed my friend.
Peace

ULMW

Rock on brother! I enjoy seeing your hands at work. Be blessed my friend.
Peace

Blessings and Love Good Brother Farmer Lion. Pray you are well and the family too. Thanks as always for your kind words, interest and support. One Love and May your Harvest Bounty be more than before and a rewarding experience as ever. Happy growing!

ULMW

wk 2 of bloom. As I had prayed in flower all her leaves are fine and the veg deformity long gone. Lovely heavy heads already on this plant. Happy growing!:)

Attachments

• 20180716_202642.jpg
    20180716_202642.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 19

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to know the 3 new Malawi hybrids are already into flowering ULMW :wave:

Wish you a healthy, smooth and abundant flowering!

ULMW

Glad to know the 3 new Malawi hybrids are already into flowering ULMW :wave:

Wish you a healthy, smooth and abundant flowering!

Greetings Dubi. Pray you are well. Yeahman they all made it and now enjoying a good stretch. I aimed to keep them managable as trial run test plants , lets see if they stay managable! lol!

Happy growing! :):tiphat:

Tangwena

Veteran
A5 x Malawi fem

A5 x Malawi fem

Hi brother looking good there. i am not growing at the moment but popped one fem seed to see how they look and smell before deciding whether to include them in my next grow.
She was growing outside in the winter but the weather was too overcast and windy so brought her inside under a red LED.
She had NO vedg at all just less than 10 hours weak light from day one outside but has responded well inside under the red led.
From what I am seeing the yield would be very heavy grown properly she has buds all over.
The smell is extreme the first aroma you smell even from outside the room is a musky sweet skunk. Def would need heavy odor control.
Up close the smell is more oily Malawi with a slight hazey background.
It attracts small black flies which have covered my sticky strips both sides in a couple of days! They are also sticking to the resin on the buds ha ha.
But not harming the plant so far.

The effects will have to be good for me to grow this properly I would be battling the stink the whole time. I prefer a more discreet aroma to my plants.
But a beautiful easy to grow plant with everything going for it tight nodes chunky buds that just keep building, covered in resin and did I mention the smell? Ha ha.
Cobbed up or bricked and fermented this would sell itself on the aroma alone!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts