Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Side by side grow. 630 CMH vs 1000HPS

Thread Title Search
Side by side grow. 630 CMH vs 1000HPS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2018, 10:49 PM #41
issack

issack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
looking great brother, the only thing I see different is the CMH leaves seem to be canoeing a lil more. Full spectrum might be a tad more intense.
Yes the plants directly under the lights I'm noticing thst as well. Leaves are curling up a tad..
issack is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:53 PM #42
issack

issack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to beholdissack is a splendid one to behold
That could be from the Heat. When you put your hand under there it is kinda warm. Even though my room is at 79 80, the spots directly under the light are pretty warm still even with my blower fan. This is my first rodeo doing open hoods I've always use air-cooled lights. But yes it could also be the intense full spectrum

Old 06-16-2018, 08:06 AM #43
issack

The stretch is real. They are shooting for the ceiling.! The hps side shot up way higher than the cmh. More longer internodes and spacing between bud sites. The cmh branches feel as hard as a pencil and stacked close spacing.

I have my work cut out for tomorrow night, as I will dig in and do some massive lower branch clean up. I got branches going into nowhere. They need to be cleaned up.

Wishing I had some bigger reflector hoods on these cmh. But it should be fine..

14 days flower.

issack is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:41 AM #44
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Subbed.
Cvh is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 03:17 PM #45
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
Hello issack, thanks for uploading those photos, they are very inspiring.

Salud por allá

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

Old 06-16-2018, 04:18 PM #46
purplepassion

purplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the roughpurplepassion is a jewel in the rough
What type cmh are you running

Old 06-16-2018, 07:38 PM #47
issack

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepassion View Post
What type cmh are you running
Nanolux dual ended 315s with Phillips lamps.
issack is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 04:18 AM #48
watts
ohms

watts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to allwatts is a name known to all
Thanks for the updates. Looks real good. How much distance between tops of plant and the CMH bulbs?
watts is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 04:46 AM #49
Mlewis1987

Mlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really nice
It’s a pleasure following your threads. I’m new here but I’ve seen some posts of yours in different threads and anyone can tell you know what your doing. I have respect for anyone that can take the time to share their own gardens. It’s a ton of work just being dedicated to your room never mind logging it for the rest of us. Anyways much respect brother and your gear look amazing. Something for a noob like myself to aspire too. Carry on
Mlewis1987 is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2018, 08:24 AM #50
issack

Quote:
Originally Posted by watts View Post
Thanks for the updates. Looks real good. How much distance between tops of plant and the CMH bulbs?
I'd say about 23 inches at the moment.
issack is offline Quote