What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Took a few more of Wed cake 4DD by People Under the Stairs.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
so i know i asked on ig, but prob better here to respond, what where the other wed cake 4d u had? u have a few females similar? u save any males?

cause i think i only see that one cut. forgive me if it was weeks or months before... i forget shit when its something im not familiar or working with..

Americangrower

Veteran
so i know i asked on ig, but prob better here to respond, what where the other wed cake 4d u had? u have a few females similar? u save any males?

cause i think i onnly see that one cut. forgive me if it was weeks or months before... i forget shit when its something im not familiar with..

Started 6 seeds, 1 runted out, 4 males and just this 1 lady.
Wasn't going to use males since Chef gave me the seeds, but I had them outside and had a ECSD x Straw diesel #5 lady. She was a big strawberry smelling girl, giant but airy cola. I think that was from the 90/100 temps all summer. Hoping they play nice together.

gmanwho

Veteran
ran out of rep, thanks for the update. great find on that female then wit rest being male. hope u kept cuttings..

bwell

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
damn she looks like its worth the re veg...

i got some of his gear (sfv X ecsd) X (4dd)

but i got zero room to flower much other than a head stash these currently...

Desert Dan

Veteran
Just read this entire thread!!! Much props to American Grower! Sending good vibes your way my man...

-DD :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts