What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
OMG my wife daughter and mother in law are watching some movie with a bunch of women screaming at each other. And she says me watching a Youtube video about taxes for a hour and a half is boring. I might have to go shovel the drive again. I think there is a half inch now.
You could put a grateful dead show on their television and tell them to go shovel. Maybe treat yourself to a Christmas mushroom.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sorry not a dead head. Maybe Immigrant Song from Led Zepplin. Because I am in the land of ice and snow.

One time I called the radio station to request a song for lunch and the dj asked what I was doing. I told her I was running around shooting my gun and screaming. She was like what? I told her I was roofing and listening to the Immigrant Song.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:stocking: back from riding...got 20 miles in looping around town...time for breakfast

IMG_20221225_135132406_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221225_140154760_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221225_142805790_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221225_143213791.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I tried, I really did.
Even went to see the dead at pine knob back around 91 or 92.
Worst concert I’ve ever been to. Shoulda just stayed in the lot.
By the 90s the shows were hit and miss. They were either on or the were not. They were capable of amazing mind blowing performance. But on an off night it had a certain train wreck feel. If you catch a few great shows first it's easier to find the humor in them struggling to get their timing just right.... or forgetting some lyrics.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,yeah,i hung out with a bunch of deadhead in eugene but could never get past how awful the live tapes they loved so much were...once i was talking to jerry on the phone and he asked if i followed the dead and all i could say was i sorta liked his albums with grisman but other than that not so much...i like sugaree just because it's about annabelle and trixie and sunshine....i was friends with annabelle and sunshine...