What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any advice on lake powell??

NOKUY

Veteran
were gonna go early summer...any tips?

Lake-Powell-6.jpg

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
bring pyschedelics. that's my advice. I've never been there, but those pictures are beautiful...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
advice???

yup, by the looks of it you'd better
bring something soft to sit on.......

oh yeah, and an umbrella too.

P

pine boy

Sunblock ,shade and mescaline.I got the worst sunburn I have ever seen there.Burnt,peeled and blistered all in one weekend.You will want a shade canopy.
The place is stunning

^^ + boobs + booze + bud and maybe a bucket...

GPS if your gonna go hiking or climbing etc, or at least leave a note with ruff indications of your where-abouts for that day, that place looks biiiiig, really awesome, lucky you, enjoy...
have a good weekend...
o&o

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
we rented a houseboat 20yrs. ago there for 5 days..it was 1 big party at the landings..don;t know about know tho..i remember hearing simething some yrs. back about some of the landing spots being closed due to the lake being low...sure was fun tho...beautiful and relaxing..it's a must see atleast once...

awww shit nokuy hitting up lake powell... shit man if your looking to do some fishing PM and I could help you out...fresh water stripers are awesome if you never caught em before

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Nice choice NOKUY...

I grew up right there in the small town that sits up on the mesa!!.hahaha...that's awesome!!..pretty much explored every part of lake powell and the surrounding areas. did a ton of cliff jumping, swimming and all the other great activities that place offers..pretty much every day for my entire youth

Yes, it is very beautiful.