What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LV420 Cup Results

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the results from the LV420 Cup held in Sin City.
1. Strawberry Diesel (Whadeezlrg)
2. Sour Dubb (lvmcgoo)
3. Kent Calloway Haze (Gdawg)
4. East Coast Sour Diesel
5. Peach
5. 4SD
6. Grandaddy Purple
7. OG Kush
8. Madness OG
9. Caramelicious
10. Blueberry
11. OG
12. Mile-hi-waan
13. Bloody Mary
14. Chem D
15. BKGK
16. LVPK
17. Killer Queen
18. Blueberry
19. Daywrecker

Congratulations to those who took home trophies and to those who entered.
A big thank you to those who judged so many samples patiently with so much celebrating going on around them.
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!
There were 9 judges; 6 men and 3 women.
1st, 2nd and 3rd all took home trophies.
Everybody took home smiles and new friends.
Pics will be posted sometime soon. I will leave it up to individual entrants whether they want to post which sample was there's beyond third place.
RM

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Congrats guys Im sorry me and miss b couldnt make it... we will be there next year for sure... im sure it was epic like last year.... ^^

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
peach

peach

well i had my peach entered glad everyone liked it

Here are the results from the LV420 Cup held in Sin City.
1. Strawberry Diesel (Whadeezlrg)
2. Sour Dubb (lvmcgoo)
3. Kent Calloway Haze (Gdawg)
4. East Coast Sour Diesel
5. Peach
5. 4SD
6. Grandaddy Purple
7. OG Kush
8. Madness OG
9. Caramelicious
10. Blueberry
11. OG
12. Mile-hi-waan
13. Bloody Mary
14. Chem D
15. BKGK
16. LVPK
17. Killer Queen
18. Blueberry
19. Daywrecker

Congratulations to those who took home trophies and to those who entered.
A big thank you to those who judged so many samples patiently with so much celebrating going on around them.
CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!
There were 9 judges; 6 men and 3 women.
1st, 2nd and 3rd all took home trophies.
Everybody took home smiles and new friends.
Pics will be posted sometime soon. I will leave it up to individual entrants whether they want to post which sample was there's beyond third place.
RM

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpg
    IMG_0495.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0494.jpg
    IMG_0494.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18
L

LadyCropSitter

Thanks everyone for letting me judge all your awesome bud. That was one of the better nights of my life. It was awesome getting to meet everyone and tasting all the amazing different strains. I am glad everyone had a safe stay and made it home safe.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wanted to make it but was busy busy busy with current project and couldn't make it, so next year for sure! It sounds like everyone had a kick-ass time which is always good and glad everyone is safe & secure. Have heard some great things about some of those strains on that list so please more pics everyone! :good::canabis:

Seismic

Was a tough job being a judge, but someone had to do it:tiphat:

Lots of good folks and great smoke, a fine party indeed:)

You the man RM:dance013:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry D is one of my fav's. I'd love to see what the winning cut looks like
Congrats all...

:tiphat:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cup rocked. everyone got along, 100+ samples, truly a good time. looking forward to next year.

BudZad7

420 Event....

420 Event....

:tiphat:High All !!! How would one be invited to such an Awesome event!!!???:) I see the Diesel's took top honors !!! Is the strawberry a cut or is it in seed ???:wave:

HUGE

Veteran
How in the fuck did I not hear of this. Please someone let me know next year. Please.

I

idoreallytry

amazing time was had by all,,,great bud great guys and gals,,,cant wait til next year,,,peace

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
what a blast that was! I was soo jacked up on fudge I never made it back to the house during the judging...that must have been tough everything on the table was top notch, I'm pretty sure i still have resin stuck to my fingers from all of the rolling lol

here are a couple pics of my strawberry and the cup that RM had custom done for the event...still can't thank you enough rm.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got the cut from progressive options in san fernado ca, it's supposedly the rez cut but i have nothing to validate that statement other than the fact its strawberry delicious fire that finished to perfection in 9 weeks....til next year!

One Love 731

Veteran
What an amazing time. I only started smoking again on the 18th. The 19th I could barley put words together. The Holiday was great, so many good peeps all working as 1. I remember comments like "I have a couple to throw in but I don't think I'm worthy" "you guys showed whats up to us Cali people! i thought you guys were coming with straight crap, and i am glad you proved me wrong!!!!!"

I had a stellar time, the wife was honored to judge and my guest enjoyed himself thoroughly.

Nice to spend time with such amazing, I dare even say underrated growers. The cups went to the right place in my opinion, there samples stood out amongst maybe 100 samples from all over the country.

Cant wait until next year, glad everybody made it home safe and here is to another successful cup/party/get together. Thanks to RM his wife and all in attendance. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn when did you guys find that scorpion?

fuckin awesome cup...we gotta get more people out to the next one.

i keep wanting to hit that BHO piece again....that shit was serious.