Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

Thread Title Search
Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO). Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-24-2018, 10:16 PM #71
brluban

brluban will become famous soon enough
Agreed. The guy has really low prices, plus a lot of his own good sounding x's. I was about to place another order through him before all this shit. I've still been half considering it just because of the some of the Top Dawg prices.
brluban is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2018, 07:44 PM #72
brluban

Alright well my package arrived. Got my purple pug and meatbreath. I guess it's fair to say that there really is someone at ups jacking cash. hope he gets his karma and faces that felony.
brluban is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2018, 06:44 AM #73
brluban

Hey 40,
Wondering if your second package came through yet?
brluban is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2018, 05:31 PM #74
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Nope....Not a thing.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 07:06 PM #75
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry to hear about your loss.

There's too many bad stories concerning green line organics.

Right now on ig there is breeders and seedbanks slating this guy.

Apparently he's been scamming his customers for a long time now and he has even scammed breeders by not paying them for seeds.

This new post relates to green line organics selling the freebie packs that cannarado has just given out. He's put them on his site for $100 a pack.

There not even sealed packs so he can put his own shit seeds inside.

I nearly bought some of his seeds and some others from his site but done a bit of research as packs that other banks were selling for $350 he was selling for $90-100 and the old saying goes of it looks to good to be true, it probably is.

Problem with instagram he deletes the negative comments and blocks them so it's hard to spread the word about his dodgy practices.

Bottom line is this guy doesn't even smoke cannabis so fuck him and his seeds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180730-170757_Instagram.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	464647
yts farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:09 PM #76
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
He must of been a bit slow on deleting comments today lol.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180730-180658_Instagram.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	464657
yts farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-30-2018, 08:35 PM #77
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Sounds like the guy's good for at least one thing; making excuses that for a time sound plausible, then continuing to screw people.

Glad I have a couple reliable and proven state-side sources. After the posts here and elsewhere, I wouldn't buy canned clean air from this guy.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 12:53 AM #78
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Yup, it's official guy is a complete rip off. Haven't even bothered trying to see what is up with my order. 2 different mail carriers two different cash orders and nothing.

1. The video of him opening my mail only showed one side of the envelope.

2. He threatened to release the name and address used for the order when we were initially going through motions. This didn't phase me as I don't use anything real and enjoy using homes for sale with easily accessible mail boxes or other various means to get my seeds. Names are real people out there somewhere.

At this point he can come here and clean this up, but it's obvious he won't. This MO seems to be his thing as other people have recently complained and I got some pms on RIU a bit late.

I think he films cash packages he knows are coming he is going to rip off so he can threaten out of state people with exposing info while accusing them of being a scammer. Surprised it works at all and anyone out there is dumb enough to use anything real or traceable to them when ordering.

When I get around to it I will post his emails, the texts, and what not. I will block out the addresses and shit I used he can post it all he wants but it would definitely put those people/addresses in the line of fire, but would also expose him for being a pos if he did that.

I used corporate phones I have no attachment to communicate with him and took video and pictures on my phone of the conversations.

Here is another guy he recently ripped off and gave me some information a little late but was useful. I will have to find the post but one of the guys that works for GLO tried to say the owner kept my money because I threatened to rape and kill his family, lol. Laughable. The key piece of info there was the admission of keeping my money. Don't really care about the rest of the drama bs. Really don't even care about this much anymore outside of just warning people and hope you guys take the steps I do to protect your self from people like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGvKTuh...n-by=bio_stimz

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1YU7VF...n-by=bio_stimz

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 03:39 AM #79
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Sounds like another one of 'God's creatures,' able to justify and rationalize his wrong-doing, and dig his hole deeper in the process.

There's one born every minute, and sometimes every 10 seconds.

Glad you're at peace with letting it go, and simply spreading the word.

Good on you.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 03:45 AM #80
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
Angry

wait,what; now this clown is threatening to "out" his customers when they complain
thats total bullshit man, he is crossing a serious line of trust between a dealer and the buyer in addition to being a total dick!
put this fool on blast and let everyone know what a punk he really is

/first time ive used the red face for a post, but this is totally jive shit
pop_rocks is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.