Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

Thread Title Search
Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO). Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2018, 11:53 PM #81
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
Yup, it's official guy is a complete rip off. Haven't even bothered trying to see what is up with my order. 2 different mail carriers two different cash orders and nothing.

1. The video of him opening my mail only showed one side of the envelope.

2. He threatened to release the name and address used for the order when we were initially going through motions. This didn't phase me as I don't use anything real and enjoy using homes for sale with easily accessible mail boxes or other various means to get my seeds. Names are real people out there somewhere.

At this point he can come here and clean this up, but it's obvious he won't. This MO seems to be his thing as other people have recently complained and I got some pms on RIU a bit late.

I think he films cash packages he knows are coming he is going to rip off so he can threaten out of state people with exposing info while accusing them of being a scammer. Surprised it works at all and anyone out there is dumb enough to use anything real or traceable to them when ordering.

When I get around to it I will post his emails, the texts, and what not. I will block out the addresses and shit I used he can post it all he wants but it would definitely put those people/addresses in the line of fire, but would also expose him for being a pos if he did that.

I used corporate phones I have no attachment to communicate with him and took video and pictures on my phone of the conversations.

Here is another guy he recently ripped off and gave me some information a little late but was useful. I will have to find the post but one of the guys that works for GLO tried to say the owner kept my money because I threatened to rape and kill his family, lol. Laughable. The key piece of info there was the admission of keeping my money. Don't really care about the rest of the drama bs. Really don't even care about this much anymore outside of just warning people and hope you guys take the steps I do to protect your self from people like this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkGvKTuh...n-by=bio_stimz

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl1YU7VF...n-by=bio_stimz

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 02:39 AM #82
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivormoose eater is a survivor
Sounds like another one of 'God's creatures,' able to justify and rationalize his wrong-doing, and dig his hole deeper in the process.

There's one born every minute, and sometimes every 10 seconds.

Glad you're at peace with letting it go, and simply spreading the word.

Good on you.
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 02:45 AM #83
pop_rocks

pop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant futurepop_rocks has a brilliant future
Angry

wait,what; now this clown is threatening to "out" his customers when they complain
thats total bullshit man, he is crossing a serious line of trust between a dealer and the buyer in addition to being a total dick!
put this fool on blast and let everyone know what a punk he really is

/first time ive used the red face for a post, but this is totally jive shit
pop_rocks is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:22 AM #84
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
I feel I've already put him on blast and done with the issue honestly and I don't know how I could be any nicer trying to place a second order and giving him a chance to prove everyone wrong. I mean her eis a thread with over 5k views. I don't think the piss change in the big scheme of things he ripped me off for was worth it, lol....

I just wanted to post let everyone know it has gone on a second time and be done with. I have not bothered to contact them at all this second time. The first time was when he was threatening in emails. He also did it to biostimz who I posted instagram links to above. Same story from both me and him.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 11:15 AM #85
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40AmpstoFreedom View Post

2. He threatened to release the name and address used for the order when we were initially going through motions. This didn't phase me as I don't use anything real and enjoy using homes for sale with easily accessible mail boxes or other various means to get my seeds. Names are real people out there somewhere.
I think abandoned houses are not safe to receive seeds. Tried this one time in my life years ago and the package was tracked and marked as arrived but nothing in the mail box. I got the seller to send me a refund to the same address and again nothing. People in the neighbourhood could have seen you preparing the mail box/door bell or the postman could have got a clue by wondering about this new recipient in this dead house. From this experience I regard the method as unsafe.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 12:32 PM #86
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
I think abandoned houses are not safe to receive seeds. Tried this one time in my life years ago and the package was tracked and marked as arrived but nothing in the mail box. I got the seller to send me a refund to the same address and again nothing. People in the neighbourhood could have seen you preparing the mail box/door bell or the postman could have got a clue by wondering about this new recipient in this dead house. From this experience I regard the method as unsafe.
always think about the postman does this route like everyday and its his job to know his delivery areas... if there is suddenly a new name he might get the trick...

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is online now Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 01:02 PM #87
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
always think about the postman does this route like everyday and its his job to know his delivery areas... if there is suddenly a new name he might get the trick...
This is what i'm saying. He was probably very happy about all these nice seeds - which came in double for him. I hate him.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2018, 02:19 PM #88
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
Man that guy is a piece of shit. I will spread his organization as a no go. I am amazed at the length shotty people would go to, to RIP someone off. If he would just conduct himself with some respect, he would prosper.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 02:57 PM #89
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry to hear ya had to deal with such a sack of shit 40.But very glad it has been posted for the rest of us to see.Hope some thing good comes around the corner for you in the future due to this crap.

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2018, 03:10 PM #90
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
GLO used to be legit. More than a handful of orders always delivered with a quickness. I stopped ordering when the guy said he was getting out of the business and transferring ownership to a friend, and then saw he was still listing packs under the same IG account. Far as I know it's still the same guy running it today. The orange tree creator guy. The one who's a breeder but doesn't even smoke. The one who berates people for asking simple questions in the comments of his posts. Dude has a hair trigger. Watch a video or 2 that he's uploaded of himself and ask yourself if that's the type of person you want to do business with. I stopped dealing with them over a year ago even though I had no issues at the time.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote