Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2018, 04:51 AM #11491
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
#8 leans heavily toward the 88 g13/hashplant. About 5 weeks in the jar. While i would describe some flowers as frosty with resin, this one is encrusted with it, giving it an unusual hardness. It seems like more resin gland than flower. Incredibly dense. It has deep a deep dark kushy aroma accented by notes of hashish. Taste is almost like you’re smoking raw kief. The exhale is sweet hash. Ridiculously potent. Powerful physical high yet it retains a stimulating mental component. Very smooth, zero anxiety. I have a clone about a month into flower and was happy to see the cutting had roots this morning. Overall the Chem Kesey has been A+. I’ve grown 11/13 seeds over the past year. Only 3 of the 11 were female but they’ve all proven themselves worthy of keeping around and each have been unique from one another. The #6 like the #2, leans more towards the chem 91. More on that one in the future.

View Image

Thanks for the info. I've 4 in the ground now and they're looking heavy as funk! All seem G13/hp dom in aromas but I'm betting I'll know more after they're cured.
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:39 PM #11492
too-dope

too-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Thanks for the info. I've 4 in the ground now and they're looking heavy as funk! All seem G13/hp dom in aromas but I'm betting I'll know more after they're cured.
No problem. How far along are yours? the 88 g13/hashplant leaners tend to have smaller leaves and stretch a bit more than the chem 91 leaners, which had big broad fan leaves with longer petioles if that helps.

Next time I pop some bodhi seeds I have:

legend og x snow lotus
granola funk(forum gsc x wookie)
colorado flo x sunshine daydream

I'm leaning toward the legend og x snow lotus since it's the oldest.
too-dope is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:27 PM #11493
sticking

sticking will become famous soon enough
Quote:
#8 leans heavily toward the 88 g13/hashplant. About 5 weeks in the jar. While i would describe some flowers as frosty with resin, this one is encrusted with it, giving it an unusual hardness. It seems like more resin gland than flower. Incredibly dense. It has deep a deep dark kushy aroma accented by notes of hashish. Taste is almost like you’re smoking raw kief. The exhale is sweet hash. Ridiculously potent. Powerful physical high yet it retains a stimulating mental component. Very smooth, zero anxiety. I have a clone about a month into flower and was happy to see the cutting had roots this morning. Overall the Chem Kesey has been A+. I’ve grown 11/13 seeds over the past year. Only 3 of the 11 were female but they’ve all proven themselves worthy of keeping around and each have been unique from one another. The #6 like the #2, leans more towards the chem 91. More on that one in the future.

View Image
Beautiful! Sounds exactly what im looking for atm. How was the yeald?
sticking is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2018, 09:47 PM #11494
too-dope

too-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nicetoo-dope is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticking View Post
Beautiful! Sounds exactly what im looking for atm. How was the yeald?
The yield was excellent for a seed plant in my small garden. I feel like I could get the clone to put out even better.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:16 PM #11495
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
I can't say exactly how far along they are. I'll harvest according to the trichomes (5-20%). They are all fairly BLD like and rock hard fat buds. Shit maybe they're SkVa leaners. I was going by what a buddy was telling me. He's a bit more experience w 88G13/HP varieties.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2018, 02:39 PM #11496
too-dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
I can't say exactly how far along they are. I'll harvest according to the trichomes (5-20%). They are all fairly BLD like and rock hard fat buds. Shit maybe they're SkVa leaners. I was going by what a buddy was telling me. He's a bit more experience w 88G13/HP varieties.
if they are leaning toward the chem 91 you'll be able to smell that chem/skunk midway through flower. the 88 g13/hashplant pheno I have was not a big stinker during flower, though after drying and curing it has a pretty powerful distinct aroma.

Old 08-25-2018, 11:30 AM #11497
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to all
Quote:
No problem. How far along are yours? the 88 g13/hashplant leaners tend to have smaller leaves and stretch a bit more than the chem 91 leaners, which had big broad fan leaves with longer petioles if that helps.

legend og x snow lotus

Ive grown Cfo x ssdd and the granola funk, both were very good, I like the cflo x ssdd more I think tho, had some really nice phenos with paint thinner/musky wine smell that were very tasty... I still have half a pack to pop of those too and a bunch of F2s I made, wanna do another run in the future... Look for the bright orange hairs phenos, those were my favorites...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:41 AM #11498
too-dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah Watcha View Post
Ive grown Cfo x ssdd and the granola funk, both were very good, I like the cflo x ssdd more I think tho, had some really nice phenos with paint thinner/musky wine smell that were very tasty... I still have half a pack to pop of those too and a bunch of F2s I made, wanna do another run in the future... Look for the bright orange hairs phenos, those were my favorites...
Thanks for the info. That's the first I've been able to get on the cflo x ssdd. I have a cross of pineapple fields x cflo/ssdd that was made when a misidentified male was left in the flower room too long. I think it was an ssdd leaner as it had a very rank skunky aroma to it. Huge broad leaves. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures before he was culled but here is a photo of when he was small.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:22 PM #11499
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to allBuddah Watcha is a name known to all
Looks like a nice male! I actually got a bunch of the cflo x ssdd #1 (orange hair pheno) f2s ( a few dif phenos) crossed to a granola funk male that had lots of vigor! Havent been able to test any of those yet tho, but it should be some interesting cross... There were lots of earthy/paint smell and taste to them, it was very nice smoke and some had good potency... I found that a few of the phenos are not so strong but you can definitely find some good ones!

Let us know what you decide to pop! Legend OG x SL sounds cool too, prolly a nice yielder from what Ive heard from the Legend side!

Old 08-26-2018, 02:32 AM #11500
siftedunity
cant re Member

siftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud ofsiftedunity has much to be proud of
Quote:

legend og x snow lotus

damn you just sold it too me. another Bodhi pack im gonna have to buy haha
siftedunity is offline Quote