Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2018, 05:19 AM #3501
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyposomniac View Post
Has anyone run
Fire Ogkb
or
East coast chem scout?
probably just me at this point, I've only released them this year with that name.

for a few years I was sending out freebies un named included with packs of ScoutBreath or Gorilla Breath or whatever that might just have had the cross on the baggie like (Thin Mint GSC x (Corey Stardawg x CookieBoi), etc.

then later I may have named it and released it on its own.

to keep things simple I'm just doing 10 packs without all the extras now.
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2018, 10:14 AM #3502
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Sprouted 10 Scoutbreaths,some have slight problems,one died fast and 4 have issues,
we have a heat wave and they suffered cause of turbo high temps..

will show after they grow a bit..
Dog Star is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:52 AM #3503
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
tried a passive dep with a few plants this year by moving them up against a tree line in July that shaded them until 1pm and it triggered them a couple week earlier then everything else.
I moved them back into the morning sun around aug 10.

Headband

she's the stinkyest so far.

Sunset Sherb

Blue Dream

this is a blue dream that's planted and gets morning sun for comparison.

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-26-2018, 05:56 AM #3504
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

these are growing regular style.

OGKB 2.0

Kosher Kush

ECSD

Blissful Wizzard #32 Do you even outdoor OGKB bro???

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:32 PM #3505
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

How's my stealth at this patch?

Every day reveals more males down at the seed patch.

Sherb getting bulky.

OGKB 2.0 taking it's sweet ass time getting rolling...

Headband starting to smell a little fuel, this is my fave OG Kush right here.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 06:44 PM #3506
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Damnit Chunky come back to grassachusetts! All that shit is looking too good!

On a side note, I was smoking some ogkb 2.0 and one of my friends said something like I see you're smoking but all I smell is chocolate chip cookies, and three people then agreed with him. 2.0 is too good!
Robney is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:05 PM #3507
Chunkypigs
Hard Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Damnit Chunky come back to grassachusetts! All that shit is looking too good!

On a side note, I was smoking some ogkb 2.0 and one of my friends said something like I see you're smoking but all I smell is chocolate chip cookies, and three people then agreed with him. 2.0 is too good!
Nah, I couldn't find anybody with land that would let me grow 12 monsters.
thought it would be easy to find but I was stuck in the city and western Mass prolly would have worked better for that.

I wish I was back there to scrounge some of that 2.0 from you. I've been out of that most of the time since moving there.
Not much that I'd rather smoke and I have one bud in a jar that I've been saving for months.

love me some Green Acres, ECSD after topdress greening back up.

OGKB pheno from seed reverting to regular growth.

Blue Dream after getting flooded 3 weeks ago.

up potted and dried out and she's looking better now.

mmmm that HeadBand! Do you even passive light dep Bro????

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:44 PM #3508
Bird~friend

Location: 3uUc.Cheshire, England. ___ Aka NBE One, Birdman,biRdman,Birdsman Other Variations,also a Couple of *-Ironlion. Saviour of M, E4ian , SPG. Ladiesman217.Green Plant,Sure EriC. Kangeroo.Blemished White. Brightlight. Etc
Bird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really niceBird~friend is just really nice
Thumbs up Re:

Nice the "Bluedream" has Perked up.

Been a While but thought Headband(707?) was a deeZel ? (Btw...more this " ! ")

im just saying lol.
-
...all that i have ever seen . . .

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Bird~friend; 09-14-2018 at 02:10 AM.. Reason: :Thumbup: ... Filth LucifAr . Away from HT . HT :yes:
Bird~friend is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2018, 06:04 AM #3509
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
thought it would be easy to find but I was stuck in the city and western Mass prolly would have worked better for that.

I wish I was back there to scrounge some of that 2.0 from you. I've been out of that most of the time since moving there.
Not much that I'd rather smoke and I have one bud in a jar that I've been saving for months.

love me some Green Acres, ECSD after topdress greening back up.
View Image

OGKB pheno from seed reverting to regular growth.
View Image

Blue Dream after getting flooded 3 weeks ago.
View Image

up potted and dried out and she's looking better now.
View Image

mmmm that HeadBand! Do you even passive light dep Bro????
View Image
Heck of a recovery on that Blue Dream there! Nice to see
Happy Times is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:33 PM #3510
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post

Damn that's rough to be out of the 2.0! wish you were back here too - I just finished what has been my best run of 2.0 yet!
Robney is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.