What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

G

Thanks

Thanks

>>>Quote:
Originally Posted by moose eater
....but I think that both plants and women very much symbolize the circle of life. The Sun, moon, and water. The whole cosmic 'gift' and beauty thing.

Tending to anything with care in such a way as to appear in loving kindness is a beautiful thing to behold. How could it not be? The soft spirit of reciprocation of needs, etc.

Regards,

moose eater<<<

>>>POMH Wrote: I agree. ....and what a nice thing to say<<

Thank you, Piece of My Heart.

I just got back from a successful lake trout fishing trip with old friends in the Yukon Territory, and saw your note.

Regards,

moose eater :wave:

Hami

Female Grower Here

Female Grower Here

Let me sum this up for you guys, not only are we sexy at all ages but when it comes to growing..............

well, plain and simple - Women Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitman

Damn right , the sexiest thing on earth is a woman who can make green and no I don't mean money!

Hitman

Forgot to say it's the way women touch and handle everything with such a woman's touch. I know when I start cooking I see my hands are fumbly and bumbly, real heavy knocking things around.

G

I'm in love with women that love the things I love..

I'm on a never-ending search for the perfect stoner girl...

J

Jam Master Jaco

^^ "Can you feeel the loooove tonight?"

Start talking to each other through PMs and such. Online dating is only stupid if you never see each other in person, because then you might as well try hitting on 14 year old girls on myspace with me (kidding). You never know who you're talking to on these forums. He could be a fatty or a hunk, ya never know. :confused:

And if not, you can PM me :wink:

Im not looking to hook up online...just saying that as a woman who loves to smokeI feel its important to have a partner who enjoys the same things...smoking and love of flowers :)

fieldgrower

hah i handed over a couple of sprouts for my girl to try it out and their about 4 feet tall right now, and surprisingly VERY healthy, ive been giving her nutes every time she comes over, to bring home and feed :) she loves smoking and loves the plants and appriciates this godblessed plant just as much as me, its actually very comforting to share something you truely adore with somebody you love, a warm tingly fealing lol how cheesy, anyways heres a trippy photoshopped pic of my girl next to one of my OTHER girls

:joint: :yummy:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love finds it way into all kinds of crazy places...know a bunch of ppl that have hooked up on line...some have worked out and some have not, it just depends, just like everything else :D

I love Smoking.... and am happy to have found someone to love it with! i think he loves it more than me lol but shush i think i love it more than him too lol j/k

Its always great to find your true love( yeah i know mushy) one who shares your interests and loves you for who you are! and we do ! have never met a man with such a greenthumb! and i love that about him :)

kushedout

I agree krippy. I find that if the girl is not with it, you come out looking like a heroin addict to them. I'm sick of telling people herbs aren't drugs!

Uncle Jesse

ohh meeting and falling for a sexy grower girl is a fantasy of mine, i believe you women add style and elegance to almost every thing ! but unfortunately meeting one is like finding a white unicorn in your back yard......not likely.....and letting women in on your certain likes and hobbies with out being friends for years, you will come off looking like that certain herion junky that kushedout was talking about................................!

I got it..... you online Grower Gals can be my Fantasy Girls.........no its not the same as cuddling on the couch or cooking dinner or breakfeast for each other but
you don't have to wash my dirty boxers and i wont have to listen to ya complain about my dirty boxers.............oh i think this will work out nicely

i love you SEXY grower gals each and every one of you !

PS somethings were made to stay fantasy's

wikidcalibudgrl

:smile: :D .....Why Thank You.... tokin a fat bud that you've grown, with your hubby IS a great thing too ...

Last edited:

chizzleonetime

'Forgot to say it's the way women touch and handle everything with such a woman's touch. I know when I start cooking I see my hands are fumbly and bumbly, real heavy knocking things around.' <<< speak for yourself am the best chef in my house lol

Latest posts

Latest posts