What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

G

Indigo said:
LOL pieceofmyheart...no need to thank me :smile: We share the same ideas in regard to this type of member. I want this place to go back to what it was...teenyboppers with hormones in an uproar are not part of the picture :wink:

Great job there, cleaning house that is. Yes I look forward to more people dropping out of IC as well. The initial tidal wave of refugees from OG is should start to dwindle at some point and peace shall sweep back over the land!!

back to the topic, I have never met a female grower. Only met a handful of growers and all male. In USA we dont have grower gatherings so its hard to just find a girl with same thing in common. Plus meeting a new girl then telling her you grow is aagainst tell no one rule so fucked there as well. Best chance to meet a female growr for me would be to go to a Cup type event an hope to meet some one from my area. Which again is slim.

I am screwed, I will never have a girl grower in my life i guess :badday: . Oh well... Indigo, you better get me more cake. I may need it

Nevermind

G

"peace shall sweep back over the land!!" - Nevermind

This site will only have peace if we ALL are dedicated to creating such an environment!!!

"In USA we dont have grower gatherings so its hard to just find a girl with same thing in common. " - Nevermind

Go to a Rainbow Gathering..............find some Hippie or Gutter Punk, what ever floats your boat brother :yoinks:

G

Trichrome Gnome said:
"peace shall sweep back over the land!!" - Nevermind

This site will only have peace if we ALL are dedicated to creating such an environment!!!

"In USA we dont have grower gatherings so its hard to just find a girl with same thing in common. " - Nevermind

Go to a Rainbow Gathering..............find some Hippie or Gutter Punk, what ever floats your boat brother :yoinks:
I dont want a hippie or gutter punk. Would like a women, thats all

Nevermind

G

How about a Yippie.........Or a nerd............

Unfortunately, Cannabis and Ego's have a strong tendency to have a group identification, a "cannabis user" being one.

G

Opinions turn into Insults pretty quick if ya don't watch it... so I suggest You can take your pseudo-psychiatry elsewhere and out' of this forum....
:angrymod:

G

Being here is making me sad............

I used to love the comfort and intelligence of IC

G

There ya go, and before you say anything to Ms. G, Trichome Gnome, please be aware that a finer lady on these boards is not to be found, and there is not a person here who has even one word to say against her.

Old dead and bitchy may be what I am...or may not, but I'd rather be me...than be you. That's about as nice as I can get.

Ms. G, gotta log off now, but you have a pm waiting for you :smile:

Last edited:

Awol/CoA

I can't believe some of the stuff being said in here...
Gentlemen, this is a Women's forum, so have some respect!

Awol.

G

I never said anything in the direction of Ms. G...............Peace be with you mistake.

As For Indigo saying I'd rather be me.....than be you..........I tell you ancient secret {older than time itself} After you done dying {many deaths on many levels} you will see that we are one mind, that we are not one mind is an illusion of shadow.

Shadow work shall overcome all ego's.....it's very painfull being an ego, it's all a dream, god is a dream, we are all fantasy and that is reality, reality is fantasy, reality and fantasy are one, the power of fantasy manifesting into reality :)

Although this is directed to Ms. G.........what you said to me {although misguided} is full of your ying/yang, shadow/light misfortune. I can not respect {I can understand} your advice {and it is just that} for you yourself didn't even follow it in your own reply.....silly don't ya think.

To me it's not pseudo-psychiatry, it's teachings I recieved in my wanderings......from the likes of you......God in a lower form=an Ego :)

Gentlemen, this is a Women's forum, so have some respect!
I am no gentlemen...........I'm a mystical being..........bieng as respectful as I can.

I'm the commander of time
in my vessel of God
I go to the Rift

Last edited:
G

"The Women's Forum used to feel so safe"........Piece

The universe can feel so warm and cudly, with such a presence of love.

And so lonely, terrifying.........with extreme pain.

Try shamanizing..........I know ya will some day..........it is death.............

Which is funny that Kush means Death...........I wonder what all those mystics in the region have been doing for all those years.............................

Becoming everything and nothing.......................strange powers those types recover {says in Yoda like fasion}.

We really are all god..........these games are funny, nobody wins or looses, we all just spray water {truth} on each other............how it builds of the fire is each to their own...................

The fires of Hell morph into the love of heaven...........strange illusion yes {again Yoda like}.

:dueling:

Last edited:
G

Oh geezus...

Gnome, go shamanize your supreme bullshit and shadow project it elsewhere..

We don't want your teachings...howzat? Spray your truth on some other website, we're sick and tired of people wanting to teach us over here.

Ego? Bend over, and maybe you'll meet mine.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit.

Ms. G, I'm ready for the whippin'...LOL! Sometimes I just can't help myself.

hippies -

hippies said:
I don´t have this problem now....I have a greenhause and my parents know about it...heh...it´s fine:eek:) My mom found my grow 1year ago...and she got really angry...I talked with her....it was very special discussion...but after that she agreed with greehause with my good friend:eek:)

You ain't a day over 17 at the MOST. Don't even try to play me for a fool.

Last edited:
G

Your so funny Indigo.............I'll bend over for you anyday. {not that what you said makes much sense, you don't have the phallus to complete the job}

Lay off Hippies, she hasn't done anything to you that you aren't doing to yourself and projecting on to her.

We don't have authority here........................law of oneness is all there is, that and some mods floating outthere.

NOTE:{There is no need to add any tone or voice to the post's that your reading, it's warps the possiblities of replying in a karma neutral form}

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Have watched this unfold into pure psychobabble. :rolleyes:

Not letting anymore bandwidth be wasted on such behaviour.

TG & hippies....you may talk to yourselves from now on.

dg

G

LoL,I love this shit!!So much warmth and friendliness!Am i missing something?Were there things said and done in the back-ground?Has this thread been MODified or tampered with?Cause for some reason i feel ill with how she was treated.What was her crime?Posting a fine piece of graphical work??Last i knew bein young and dumb wasnt a crime yet,we were all young once.Besides i like the wallpaper of the sexy woman growing and loving her plants,so maybe i'm missin somethin or i'm too stoned to get it.And yes,women growers are sexy!

G

RED145 said:
LoL,I love this shit!!So much warmth and friendliness!Am i missing something?Were there things said and done in the back-ground?Has this thread been MODified or tampered with?Cause for some reason i feel ill with how she was treated.What was her crime?Posting a fine piece of graphical work??Last i knew bein young and dumb wasnt a crime yet,we were all young once.Besides i like the wallpaper of the sexy woman growing and loving her plants,so maybe i'm missin somethin or i'm too stoned to get it.And yes,women growers are sexy!

^^^Totaly......I guess woman stick together more to gang up on the young more attractive lady's and the men who defend her.......she was cute.........with her broken english.............and she's 18..........the girls just got jealous. :pointlaug

G

RED145 said:
Always the supporter, huh RED:rolleyes: ............................

G

OoOOOOOooooO Whad' i miss? :D

btw that hippies was full of shit in the first place
her 'fine piece of graphical art' was nothin more than a fraud ...
look hard enough and you'll see that little girl was super-imposed
onto that greenhouse background...

Last edited: