What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where are all the grow chicks?

est1977

cough be careful the c99xpred does'nt like stress at all it will hermie real quick but the end result is bomb

G

nice girls...I have been eyeballing C99 x P. red for awhile now.Right now I'm pretty busy with my outdoor girls..thx for the pics
Here's a pic of one of the plants from my last indoor grow(my 2nd serious).It is FMS Ice at 3 wks flower

G

Niice...I've read some of Jef teks articles where your AB was the willing participant :)

G

Here's a Nebula from the beginning of summer.

This hindu kush was harvested yesterday.Nice full buds with purple hairs

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
what a lovely thread!
cant see why i missed it -_- hehehe

i love you grow gals :D

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
my biggest dream is to get a woman who cares about growing and smoking some nice cannabis. but damn they are hard to find. lovely to see they exist! keep on growing girls!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
This weeks harvest!!!

This weeks harvest!!!

:wave:

:jump: :jump: lucky me!!!! :jump: :jump:

Purple Kush....

Cherrry Hammmer..................

Both should complement my bong nicely............. :jump: :jump: :smoke: :canabis: :bongsmi:

RED145

Anita :wave: ...Hammered Cherries and Purple Kush Oh My!!!!!That looks D A N K and I know yer bong's gonna love em!!
Hey Jonesy :wave: quick,close yer hand before the bird's grab all dem beenz :rasta:

Bliss

hiya..

hiya..

Hi y'all!!! :wave: I'm a green-thumb mama as well. Tried to post a couple of pics of my last grow, but unfortunately, technology and this girlie don't currently mix. :frown: I am hoping to rectify this. :muahaha: