What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where are all the grow chicks?

est1977

okay there used to be a thread titled this i started over 3ys ago under my old Sn
i can't find it and would like to start another one so ladies feel free to show me what you got !!!!! :joint:

Est1977

I'll go first veg in coco at 60 days

og clone (sfv)

pre 98 bubba

purple power w/a purple kush in the background

Group shot

all of my mom plants

planewreck

purple kush

c99x panama red

green crack

ogxbubba pre98 clones

I also have some jlp sd x ogbx started ill post pics when they are bigger

gro4luv

yeah, what she said...

yeah, what she said...

"where are all the grow chicks?"

that's what I was wondering... :muahaha:

est1977

pheno
thank you im glad you likey lol i plan to post pics of my currents as soon as everything gets bigger

Gro4luv
The few i know of on ic are married lol

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I'm not married

I'm not married

:wave: :wave:

from my current harvest :jump: :jump:

Mendo Purps

g13 x nycd x g13

both are gonna look good in my bong!!!!!

Last edited:

vinevamp

Beautiful and glad you restarted the thread. Somewhere along the line someone...maybe Rose?....suggested starting some threads on the feminine nature of what we do...grow female plants, clone from mothers, nurture and protect, and partake in the profund bounty of our labors in celebration of the feminine. Never saw anything like that started but I'm fairly new and may not be looking in the riglt places.
With all the f@#$ing this and f@#$ing that in alot of the threads, the sacred female spirit of this food of the gods sometimes gets lost.

est1977

Gr8- Thanks a million those were tended with love and I have some more coming soon
got a nice line up of babies and cuts so keep your eyes peeled

Damn Cough its good to see you im Glad your here your plants kick ass !!!!!

Vinevamp- Tis True sometimes we forget why we are here and get into everything else and forget the Weed but im here to bring it back lol jk

vinevamp

Does any one understand the process of a new forum. What I have in mind is not what women's forum is. Its more like a SOMA forum or Entheogens or something. No reason for us all to plant it if we aren't going to explore where it takes us.....beyond Man I was one f@#$% up motherf@#$er.

G

Some nice varietys in here, everyone seems to be growing the OG or Bubba Kush variety these days.

est1977

More pics

More pics

okay i found some more pics of my last run these pics are in flower some are in veg anyway enjoy (sorry about the fuzzy ness in advance

c99xpred

groupshot

bubba

more c99pred

gro4luv

revist with gifts!

revist with gifts!

Just wanted to swing back to say HIGH! :rasta:

...and share a treat with you...hope you like

OK, so I'm bragging a little too! But hey, not all of us are tryin' to compensate with the biggest bud! I just love to grow this plant, and, yes, the euphoric side effects are tolerable :muahaha:

:redface: thanks for the thread, it helps keep my faith that maybe, ms. right is out there...

gro4luv

Holy high speed reply, Batman!

I have no idea...twas some bagseed!

"One man's trash, is another man's treasure!"

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
:wave:
I also have a c99 x Panama red veggin . I finished one a few months ago >>> good stuff...you gonna like........

altho <<<<< Warning>>>>> smoking this bud might make one silly..:bigeye:

heres a Killer queen basting in the artificial sun...

:jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts