What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where are all the Ladies pics!!!

G

Hey Mrs.B.. :wave: Sparking beauties you have there mam'... That Shark Shock does look like it will bite cha in the arse.. would love to give that a toke one day.. :D
Totally understand on the lack of taking picture times.. It can be so time consuming to get good ones for me anyways :) .. Seems like I have a bunch of time, so I can post a lot, or not any time at'all... Up and Down.. ~~~~ride the snake~~~~~
but as always good to see ya around... :p

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I'm gonna chop her down tonight :)

gwfh 74- bet you eat a lot of fresh fish:yummy: I like good fish. Here in TX all we have is catfish and a few other bottom feeders.
Those sharks look real good Mrs. Babba:canabis: whats the lineage on those? I never heard of them.
I just finished reading Grat3fulH3ad's thread on the nycdxg13's~~very nice~~gonna be looking for those on seedbay :canabis:

G

Hey mrs.B those shark look nice and cough your pics are beautiful
its good to see yall are still posting in this thread

psychic

est1977

Hey ladies, :wave: Big up to Psychichigh for starting this thread :joint:
I saw this and couldn't help but post :canabis: So here is part of my current grow I have starts from clones and seed and about 12 strains going right now, ogrekush,strawberry cough,blueberry ,blueberry heaven,dankouver,
Cali kush Blackberry, Jlp amnesia99 &hazexg13bx,widowstar,black domina,
white rhino and afghan here are some pics
the Ogre:

amnesia99 and cali kush blackberry:

white rhino:

ogre again:

Strawberry cough:

ogre individual:

a few of em all together:

wikidcalibudgrl

First :joint:
Next Highya Women of IC! :wave:
Finally, a place of our own to shine on! Right on :bashhead:
Here's afew of my last soil grow, and a couple from my current E&F grow! Enjoy ladies! :canabis: :friends:

Sry,,, went a bit pic-click crazy there! :biglaugh: I do that sometimes :rolleyes: :wink: OK,, one more of the Hooka :D

G

Wikid, hey ya! Been known to go a lil' pic craZy myself... I love'it though, keep'em coming.. I think us ladies can go as pic craZy as we want, over on this side of the boards. :smoke:

est1977 :wave: Welcome... Nice variety, I must say.

wikidcalibudgrl

Very Nive xxBlue!! That shot with the blue tint is sic lookin! Really caters to your nick too :wink: Very nice shootin hun,, wish my cam took better macro shots

G

I want a better cam too!!

NYCD

G13xNYCD

Blue, That lil' micro, that is SO pretty... my lil' ones don't turn out near that good...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn you girls gotta make Dutch proud. I've always said I'd put Ic girls up against anybody,way to go Ladies. Let's see some more!

Mr.Wags

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
hey thanks for the nice words est1977 definintly the best lookin plant I have grown. I'm gonna grow my amnesia99 next grow altho, that could change at a moments notice.We will be waiting on that update you promised.

heres some of my blueberry x haze. kinda freeky lookin (not sure if its my pics or my eyes that are out of focus :confused: )

G

LUI about ready for harvest:

1562LUI69-1.jpg

1562LUI69-2.jpg

1562LUI69-3.jpg

1562LUI69-4.jpg

Keep up the good work and happy gardening ladies :smile:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Hey Blue, you are gonna like the LUI. Here's a pic of the one I grew outside last summer. :canabis:

Yeilded 3/4 lb dried frosty buddage. :eek: