Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > What fumes kill mold on harvested buds and dissipate completely?

Thread Title Search
What fumes kill mold on harvested buds and dissipate completely? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2019, 01:36 AM #1
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
What fumes kill mold on harvested buds and dissipate completely?

I have a white mold issue on my harvest. Is there anything I can put in the jars which will evaporate and completely permeate the buds to kill the mold, then completely dissipate?
brown_thumb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:24 AM #2
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
Sorry bro...That stuff needs to go straight into the "burn barrel"...

And i'm not talking about some newfangled water pipe...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is online now Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:38 AM #3
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
What bud green said. Don't even cry about it. Just toss it and take it as a lesson.

Pay attention to your drying and curing process next time because that's often when it happens. You can't be lackadaisical about it.

Boreal Lights Semi Auto

---

"There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people."
-- Steven Hawking

Isaac Asimov
"Gods serve us because we know so little about the world."
-
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:50 AM #4
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Shit!!!

I, my brother, and a dear friend were counting on this medicine for various medical conditions. I let all of us down... again. And spent a ton of money and time just to fail... again.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2019, 02:58 AM #5
Cantharellus

Cantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud ofCantharellus has much to be proud of
Water cure it and make butter or oil based edibles. Between the washing and cooking/decarb process you should be good to go.
Cantharellus is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2019, 03:16 AM #6
mowood3479
Banned

mowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant futuremowood3479 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantharellus View Post
Water cure it and make butter or oil based edibles. Between the washing and cooking/decarb process you should be good to go.

Im not so sure, could be safe for edibles but I prob wouldn’t especially for use as medicine
There are threads on here (ic)on how to turn molded weed Into bho.
Requires some specialized micron level filters if I recall correctly, I’ve never tried it.
I just toss any molded stuff in the trash n get sad for a time.
It passes eventually
mowood3479 is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2019, 03:16 AM #7
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
0.2 micron
mexweed is online now Quote

Old 10-09-2019, 03:49 AM #8
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivorDropped Cat is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
Shit!!!

I, my brother, and a dear friend were counting on this medicine for various medical conditions. I let all of us down... again. And spent a ton of money and time just to fail... again.

If the yield was flowered for med use, your reputation
and more potential health complications are at stake.

Bin it and take the loss.

Don't even try to believe you can salvage moldy bud for distribution,
leave that to the dispensaries.

Sucks, but zero defect is the goal.

"He's like Jesus, just dumber and fatter, and holds the Bible upside down".

Dropped Cat is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-09-2019, 05:04 AM #9
vacuumlungs

vacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the roughvacuumlungs is a jewel in the rough
Burn it.
vacuumlungs is offline Quote

Old 10-09-2019, 06:27 AM #10
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud ofkalopatchkid has much to be proud of
Sounds like you put it in a jar before it was dry. https://skunkpharmresearch.com/salva...dy-material-2/
kalopatchkid is online now Quote