What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Khalisi #3 and #4

K3
attachment.php

K4
attachment.php

Croptober

Overall as a plant the blue dream is pretty easy to grow, yields well, great daytime smoke and has a nice flavor. Thanks for stopping by Mendo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Croptober

What's up Mack, The Berry HPV2 has surprised me a lot. It didn't have that much frost last time I took pics but I was looking at them last night and its one of the frostiest now. This is my last run of the SFV but maybe I needed to run it twice to see the full potential, not that its a shitty strain or anything I just know there are a lot of better OG's out there. More than likely it will be getting replaced with a friends 91 OG.

Therealzemi

I'm a beginner with indoor grow. And i was just wondering if there was a specific reason, to why your plants are that tall? Wouldn't it have been better to start 12/12 earlier? Or am i just a n00b? :)

Croptober

Oh I have an over vegging problem, but also I wanted the other 4 to get a little bigger before they were flowered.

potter007

Asking out of curiosity. What is the reason for having those very long stems?

he pulls off all of the bottom foliage in order to concentrate the growth to just the main top cola and/or colas. this is done in such set ups like this, sog, vertical setups etc. But they are not limited to just these style set ups.

It is really a Grower, Strain, Plant # and/or Light decision. Most of the time if light is not great or numbers or crowded growers make the decision to trim the larf which will make smaller size nugs, or use the light to focus on the main cola again..

Hope i answered it with some accuracy and meant know disrespect lurking your journal.. Stay blessed..

potter007

WRONG ANSWER LOL

WRONG ANSWER LOL

he pulls off all of the bottom foliage in order to concentrate the growth to just the main top cola and/or colas. this is done in such set ups like this, sog, vertical setups etc. But they are not limited to just these style set ups.

It is really a Grower, Strain, Plant # and/or Light decision. Most of the time if light is not great or numbers or crowded growers make the decision to trim the larf which will make smaller size nugs, or use the light to focus on the main cola again..

Hope i answered it with some accuracy and meant know disrespect lurking your journal.. Stay blessed..

Now i see what you mean and they are some leggy girls.. lmfao.. good thing im tall and like my woman tall too.. but he answered your ?? Be blessed again.:dance013:

Croptober

I hear ya I'm 6'3, also just like to grow some big ass plants aha. I'm sure they'll be just under 6 feet when all said and done. Will probably upload some shots when the lights come on I can see a big difference in size and frost. Thanks everybody for stopping by peace.

potter007

I hear ya I'm 6'3, also just like to grow some big ass plants aha. I'm sure they'll be just under 6 feet when all said and done. Will probably upload some shots when the lights come on I can see a big difference in size and frost. Thanks everybody for stopping by peace.

Finally in a legal state(Cali) so i finally feel comfortable actually posting pics and videos.. lol i am a photographer and videographer by profession so i have been really eager to use the ladies as models..

But that will be a couple of weeks at least. My two teens are just acclimating into there new environments. Which they are the same strain from clone which is Valley Girl (SFV OG x Face Off OG BX1)..
Which i would love to turn both into mothers but im not sure if these teens are from the same mother. One seems runted and growing way slower than the other. Which could also be environmental and/ or i have roots coming out of my biggest square pot. so she could just be more developed. Either way im throwing the other outside just to see what she does.

Again good growing to you brother san deem like you got a hold on things..:dance013:

Croptober

Day 18

Day 18

Didn't get any good shots of the Purp OG's or HPV2, but did get a few nice ones of the blue dream, candyland and sfv. Gonna take some just before the lights come on with flash tomorrow.

Platinum Blue Dream
10881991_512734605534330_1080747073_n.jpg

Candyland
10895300_1545441379037604_995333385_n.jpg

SFV OG
10895148_764965136931585_305436620_n.jpg

attachment.php

potter007

Correct

Correct

Nice did you get those from TLC by chance?

Indeed i did my friend.. any bad news for me or are they legit?? lol I seen Doc a couple times posting about new strains etc.

and for future reference do you have a better place to suggest. Im on the genetic search right now my friend.

Or the shops reliable when it comes to labeling??

Or should I just buy seed or just find a good buddy that has some good genetics.. i could do the clone route to but after the shape these girls were in i could imagine the clones. lol which brings me back to the shops beings reliable on labeling.,

Im ready to get back to it so bad man. lol it depresses me to look at my 2 little girls.

back home i had a whole house and apt dedicated to just this.. i miss them girls dancing in the artificial lights perking up when the see me knowing im about to give them special attention.. lol starting over sucks balls. but at least im in a legal and have a peace of mind. just have to keep patient. lol when i was growing then i only lurked the forums getting the info i needed. Now im stalking the forums, commenting, and talking to people bi- curiously living through there grows... Lmfao MY SAD TRUTHS..

Croptober

No they're legit I saw TLC post it on instagram that's how I knew. If you can get your hands on some DHN stuff they have a nice selection, but yes of course mislabeling does happen but that can happen from anyone. You cant go wrong with popping packs that way you definitely know what you're getting and you can choose your favorite phenos. Are you looking for any type of strain in particular?

potter007

No they're legit I saw TLC post it on instagram that's how I knew. If you can get your hands on some DHN stuff they have a nice selection, but yes of course mislabeling does happen but that can happen from anyone. You cant go wrong with popping packs that way you definitely know what you're getting and you can choose your favorite phenos. Are you looking for any type of strain in particular?

Got you and appreciate it again brother..
But honestly nothing in particular, just some good OG.. i wouldnt mind the lemon larry, tahoe, etc.. i really like the WiFi(The White x Fire OG) and a couple more.. Im really looking for that rare one thats still a clone only, lol arent we all..

But no preference, I havent jumped on the cookie craze yet.. But seems I am going to have to get her in the garden if i want to keep up. At least a form of her.

How was the Candy Land..

Did you keep any strains to mother??

and curious did you veg all of those under T5s??

and last but not least those girls really loving you right now.. That is hell of a color, very lush and green.. curious to see how it plays out i will be sub'd in, no doubt.