What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do Men Assume Women Can't Grow?

ken

its not that women cant grow, i think many can grow better than men (especially this one)

its more the internet thing that makes me think everyone is male. more men seem to spend more time on the internet than women, this seems less true on grow sites, than other places on the net (ie more technical computer oriented forums), but men still seem to be in the majority.

G

ok guys...I am a woman, I smoke, I grow, I grow indoors, I built my cabinet all by my lonesome, I learned everything about growing again all by my lonesome, just checking out the forums and posting... I'm still learning, still smoking, still posting and still growing...

AND

I am for real guys! I am also 150% equal to men :D

There are a lot of lady growers out there I'm sure, probably more in North America than here (Europe), but they are around, believe it!

JLP... nice to see you here!

Gypsy...saw you on the dvd...wanna marry me? :D

G

^^^^^^^^^^I think I found my soulmate^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I wish i could have found a female grower talk about a match made in heaven. I hate hiding my small grow from my old lady & her family.

G

I hate hiding my small grow from my old lady & her family.

Amen Sharp, how can you live like that? I mean, after a certain age you don't really want to have hide anything from anybody anymore....I finished doing that when I left home for college a looooong time ago, and I simply do not allow anybody to enter my life unless they can relate to ALL my passions. This doesn't mean they have to smoke or grow, just relate to the fact that I DO!

G

its not really hiding it from her, she is aware and ok with it, but it's more hiding it from my baby son. Which I can understand. she is scared that if i was busted they would take away the baby.

I only have less than 10 small plants in my growfridge at a time so I'm not that worried. I just need to get a medical marijuana card to be ok I guess.

I must admit it is great to have ladies in the world that share my passion to grow.

G

yeah, well I can understand your wife's worries, I have a son myself. The important thing is to be more than discreet about what you're doing. Stay safe!

Last edited:
G

winterykiss, care to be more explicit? or do you just feel like pissing in somebody's cornflakes today?

I hate polemics, so let's not get into it...

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
don't think i ever smoke woman grown weed.
but if there are two types of women.
ones that don't grow , and ones that do. i like the woman that do.but i will never let them touch my grow, just as they will not let me touch theirs. so we will have to have separated grows. my and hers. hahaha, i can see some mad fight may going over who has better shit, hahaha

but if it is grown by woman , hmmm must be some goody buds.

peace

HC

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Excellent input Farmer John, yeah, must be the maternal instinct:D

Good to have you with us gals xxbluevelvetxx...that's a nice looking grow you have going!

More pics.....bring them forward ladies! :D

HOT CARGO: During the 420 cup I converted another lady grower...hehehe....she will be growing some Blockhead directly next to her husband....Smokey da Puffmaster.....this will be her first grow and I can't wait to see some pics. :D

dg

winterykiss

B V not pissing in anyones cornflakes .. it was a question.. do men assume woman cant grow pot? i answered as i think, that yes they assume that woman cant grow pot . sorry it offended you or whatever ......... PEACE

G

no offence taken winterykiss...my mistake, I misunderstood. Anyway, if that's what men think...they're wrong :D

Thanks for the welcome Dutch,and the plant pictured above is one of the 5 females gettin' it on in my grow. As of now, I can't compete with some of the incredible stuff I've seen posted in this forum...but you better believe I'm gonna get there. Hated school, but this is definitely my kind of learning!

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Hello to all the other female growing's at I.C. Just found this forum and thought i would comment on this thread!

Do Men Assume Women Can't Grow?

I'm sure in there little mind's they think not!So a pic is worth a thousand word's they say.......

Mar17004.jpg

Mar20013.jpg

Joemutt1978

I don't know about pot, but women can grow anything else ten times as good as a man. My mothers garden, my grandmothers garden, all my aunts, and thier friends, those women can grow! So I can only imagine if they were growing pot, legally, out in the open, we would have alot better strains right now. I think the majority of female smokers are too afraid to grow, or they don't have to, their boyfriends smoke them out. Thats how it is around here, never heard of a girl buying pot, but they always got it.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Here You Go Guys

Here You Go Guys

In honour of all women growers, here's some pics from my gallery. These were all grown indoors and with loving care:D Wouldn't want you guys to think I don't know how to grow....LOL ;)

First up is G13 x Black Widow grown from seeds (reached deep into the far depths of Gypsy's seed vault for this one ;)
9G13xBlackWidow2.jpg

Here we have Cinderella 99 from the GN03 Collection
9Cindy99_macro_1.jpg

One of my absolute favorites, Ultimate Moonshine (Blue Moonshine x Legends Ultimate Indica) grown from JLP's seeds. This has to be one of the prettiest to ever grow...they get so covered in sugar it looks they've been snowed on. :eek: They smell really sweet, in a purple'ish sort of way :D
9Ultimate_Moonshine_1_BMxLUI_.jpg

dg

Last edited: