What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found me a grower chick; good story

ajc0k

haa nice brotha good work spittin game and getting the girl!! just remember as much as you may like this girl and as you two get more comfortable around eachother, don't be the one to initiate call/txting all the time when you two aren't together it'll scare her away looking needy/clingy.. just makin sure but i'm sure you got this shit wrapped up. peace

Nugga Boo

Hey! Pics or it didn't happen! Nah im just fucking with you man. Sounds like a dream come true! Good idea you didn't take it too far the first night. Best of luck!

uptosumpn

Veteran
damm, i wish i could find a woman like that....that would be perfect in my life right now....! congrats!

Cheerful

Going slow and taking your time is the best thing you have done, for you and for her. Sounds like you don't need any advice at all. :)

It's a wonderful and romantic story! Congradulations! I hope everyone works out!

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats Wow, that story is so truly truly awesome!!! I am so happy for you - *Your Karma is Showing!!*

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool story Goodbud! How are things going? you still seeing her? I hope you too are still hitting it off :)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
you go walls deep yet bro, we need updates, jk, was a real nice story, made me smile, hope ya havent went all crazy yet?

zenoonez

Veteran
Glad to hear it man. When I saw it was you who posted it and I immediately thought I should ask how the repairs after the fire were going. I guess a little better than I expected. Lol. Keep up the good work man.

B

Blue

Sounds like you were in need of a bit of luck.... best of luck with future.....

funny enough I met my wife through weed, I used to deal to her ex many many many many moons ago. Always good to have an extra pair of hands at harvest time that you can trust.

Second date - F**king like rabbits... (?)

rabbits_mating.jpg

Good luck to you mate. Looks like some overdue good luck has come your way.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See all that bad shit happened for a reason, love works in strange but sure ways! :canabis:

Cannabis helps to bring us all together. :biggrin:

Hopefully she does anal, then it's wedding bells!

Cheerful

Where did the OP go? Too busy having fun to update us? or too heartbroken to even get on ICMAG? Inquiring minds want to know!

bendoslendo

Yeah, I'm guessing his new infatuation has him too busy for ICMAG.

They must be camping and picnicking other various frolicking activities.

What a great story though :)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I'll have to do this in a few posts, it only allows me to quote 10 at a time. Here goes nothing!

so they do exist...

nice story man. congrats.

Thanks man. They do exist, just far and few between. ;)

Woohooo. Now don't forget to flog the dolphin before you go out with her.

Duly noted! :)

Totally happy for you. You should block the light from your bathroom tho, lol.

Haha, it was only a temporary thing, soooooo.... yeah. thanks! :thank you:

good story bro, good luck! :joint:

ArcticBlast

Thanks!
BudGood I read the whole story.And I like it allot! U Lucky Bastard ! K+ 4 You man! U deserve it ! Good Luck !

Thanks klint! I do feel like a lucky bastard! :D

Going slow and taking your time is the best thing you have done, for you and for her. Sounds like you don't need any advice at all. :)

It's a wonderful and romantic story! Congradulations! I hope everyone works out!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm glad I went slow with her, it only intensified things when they finally did happen... :tiphat:

Congratulations BG. Treat her right she sounds like a keeper

Thanks, and you bet, I treat ALL my ladies like gold! :D

u lucky bastard!

:D :D :D

My exact thoughts when done reading.

No offense Budgood but....:moon::moon::moon:

Hope it turns out good for ya man.

FD

:D Thanks bro!

read the whole thing... i hear ya... picture perf... *alarm clock sounds*....

congrats... sometimes everything just works out right...

-jt

LOL! Thanks! Yeah, took me a while to fully believe that it truly was happening. Best ending to the fire I could've imagined... :wave:

OK, I'll continue on in the next post...