What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you belive in love?

G

I am with ya Agnes

I moved my significant other out of our home yesterday to an apartment and I feel like the wind as well as my heart went with it.

I feel ya

Tex

Rellikbuzz

Why yes, Agnes, I do!

And I'm sure that my fellow Texan brother would agree with me when I say . . .

I Believe In Love . . . Love Just Doesn't Believe In Me!!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very sorry to hear about the relationships ending. Sometimes it helps sometimes it's a blessing in disguise, although it's hard to realize it at the time. My first marriage was a total wash. Married for all the wrong reasons. Thank God she walked out and left me with the kids,4&5 at the time. Leaving was truely the best gift she ever gave me. My second marriage is the best thing to have ever happened to me. She has been by my side even tho I've been totally disabled for the past 11 years. Wonderful woman.
Love, is it real? YES it is when you find that 1 special person that is willing to share every aspect of their life with you.i would die for my wife and kids if I had to.
Remember this 1 thing. A failed relationship will teach you 1 of 2 things. You will either be sour and bitter and untrusting of future possibilities, or, the break up will make you smarter about what your looking for the next time. Hopefully, it will make you smarter.

Last edited:

dubmantx

I believe in love. Everytime i see it i get this woozy feeling in my stomache like im about to lose my lunch. Im young still but it just looks like theres no one out there for me. Then again Im not looking very hard.

G

Love now, there may be no tomorrow. Unless they stole your crop, right Agnes, I saw your thread on the thieves earlier..

G

LOL,
I feel the pain,I too was in love once,and life was rosey and sweet.We pledged our love to each other and swore to be true forever,as usual,
for anyone interested,"forever"is roughly 6 months to a year!!!!!!
Indigo,dont be so blue about it,your time is gonna come,and hopefully we all find someone who makes us forget about someone else!!

Sleepy

Veteran
this will sound corny, but here goes...

love is like God.

it is there for you if you believe in it.

when you want it you can find it if you look hard enough.

i love my wife & kids!

G

corny.jpg

:D

G

LOL,
Agnes,I see yer back in love today!!!So how is that candy bar?Any good?

G

I believe in love for sure. Do I think it lasts forever, no.
I have been on love many times in my life and I ain't done yet. I am looking forward to being in love again and again.

G

I believe in love for sure. Do I think it lasts forever, no.

Love is or isn't. It doesn't lasts

G

Dont forget Donnie Iris......Love can Rock you,Never stop you,ah ah ah ah.....
LOVE IS LIKE A ROCK!!!!

G

Oh ..to have never loved.

The Rose in the Deeps of his Heart
- William Butler Yeats

All things uncomely and broken,
all things worn-out and old,
The cry of a child by the roadway,
the creak of a lumbering cart,
The heavy steps of the ploughman,
splashing the wintry mould,
Are wronging your image that blossoms
a rose in the deeps of my heart.

The wrong of unshapely things
is a wrong too great to be told,
I hunger to build them anew
and sit on a green knoll apart,

With the earth and the sky and the water,
remade, like a casket of gold
For my dreams of your image that blossoms
a rose in the deeps of my heart.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Love: vividly fascinating in theory, vastly disappointing in the lab.

Latest posts

Latest posts