What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Fitness thread~

ROJO145

Veteran
Ive done the ultimate cleanse before and highly recomend!!It wraps yer turds in a mucuse and they slip right out!!Gross I know,I felt light and energized on it,been a year imma do it again,good call!!

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I got one question about the Ultimate Cleanse. There's a couple of bad reviews because of this ingredient : cascara sagrada bark. I googled it and apparently it's not to be used if the bark hasn't been dried for at least a year. I know that there's a couple of people here already who say this product is great, but how often do you guys use this?

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Cascara sagrada is used in a lot of different diet pills and cleanses. I can't say for sure that Nature's Secret's supplier of cascara is dried properly or not. I haven't done research on that.

EDIT: I've never gotten sick on it and I've used it over tha last 7 years at least 11-12 times. Never lost control of dosage or felt like steppin up dosage affected me negatively.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Ive done the ultimate cleanse before and highly recomend!!It wraps yer turds in a mucuse and they slip right out!!Gross I know,I felt light and energized on it,been a year imma do it again,good call!!

He's right....you'll see it working. You will definitely see what's been in your colon for waaay too long. Some people are too grossed out to do them....I would always tell them it's pretty fuckin' gross to leave it there isn't it?

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
:hide:
I think I will buy it. I won't even look at what's comin' out lol. Thanks for the reassurance. Don't want to have to explain to the doctor.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
My nose is running on day one. That's how toxic my diet has been for a year and a half...almost 2 years. I'm gonna be really annoyed with having to run for produce every couple of days, we still have some winter left and the grocery store's....not close.

This is gonna be really refreshing...I can't wait till it's done.

Growckean...it's a step up and down system of dosing....you have to listen to your own body's signs on when and how much. To estimate....2 weeks. Sometimes I take it to 3, depending on how bad I need to clean up.

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
So you don't really use up the whole thing? Can two people use one package? Sorry with all the questions, this just sounds like something me and Free should try.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
KK...You can get it at GNC's or most health food/vitamin stores.

Hippie...You maaay be able to get 2 people done out of one box, but you may need a little bit more than one :(

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Aww, darn it. Oh well, if Vitamin Shoppe really does have the sale at their stores too and not just online then I may be able to pick up two. Thanks.

whodair

Veteran
today i ate fried chicken smothered in gravy, collard greens, fried green tomatoes and corn bread. it had a million calories but soo good. im from ny visiting the south and really wanted to try the local soul food. im pretty sure i was the only jew in the place!!

but im sore too. my workout constisted of setting up a grow tent, hanging a vortex 6 fan filter combo. nexgen 600/400 w radiant 6 hood. and planted a bunch of my own untested crosses...

I love my Wii Fit! :moon:

I've always wanted to try the p90x.

Also, since this is a women's forum, I thought I would mention that my wife swears by ensures and activia.

Latest posts

Latest posts