What's new

How do you like to smoke your weed?

F

forsakenangel

Good ol glass pipe..i bring out the bongs, bubblers, and other fancy things when a few medical friends are over but for the most part im a sucker for the glass pipes. I use to love bong rips in high school and college but over time the glass pipe has become my fav.

in my home made gravity bong...... its the best.....its not for most people...its the only thing i use unless i have company....

in my home made gravity bong...... its the best.....its not for most people...its the only thing i use unless i have company....

Yeah I have one of those.
It has a slider bowl on it that goes down underneath the water to give bubble action, and a hose attached with a check valve, so all you gotta do is load up the bowl, light, fill, hit
no unscrewing the lid or any of that crap. no holding the end of the hose. it's really smooth too. You can hit an entire normal bowl in 1 hit and not even cough.
It's a gallon container (like the kind used for formalin in a lab setting).

That's the only pipe I used for like 2 years. It's been in trusty service for the last 5 or so.
But lately I just use my small blue glass spoon

Yeah I have one of those.
It has a slider bowl on it that goes down underneath the water to give bubble action, and a hose attached with a check valve

wow thats sounds nice but i like to cough, i know im weird but after i quit tobacco i love that harsh feel......sometimes it gets me and ill cough till i puke..hehehe.....

M

Marywanna

Vaping mostly now. Noticed a big difference,too. I love that Vape.

mscorpsey

I love using the vaporizer most of the time. I feel like I can taste the more subtle flavors as well. Especially since girls have more taste buds than men :) But I love the RooR, joints and bowls as well.

Wow Bretonson, gravity bongs all the time is intense and quite commendable, haha.

Wow Bretonson, gravity bongs all the time is intense and quite commendable, haha.[/quote]

its rough on the lungs.. somedays i smoke bowls or joints..like long rides and when my girl smokes she has never used a grav and she said she never will...but she smokes only once a week at most...

marv

Weed / hash: in a joint or vaporizer;
the vaporizer is realy the best, in taste and high but i'm habit to joints with little tabaco since so long.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Vapes, bongs, dry pipes, bubblers, blunts, joints, turn it into hash... variety is the spice of life. :)

420Barista

Well I like to use my glass bongs with ice catcher filled with ice.
And my Molino Mad scientist With its dual filtration water chambers and perc.
But I am looking forward to My new Vape coming soon. I wanted a Purple Days vape but a 3 month long waiting list is not my thing. But I heard of another similar convection style vape called a Woodeez and no waiting list on that. I hear these types of vapes are the best. Very conservative too, I hear you dont blaze thru your stash with this type of vape. Its plugged in 24/7 and uses very little electricity. But I hear some Users have it on a timer so its ready when they wake (It takes 30 min to get to optimal temp) And of all the reviews and raves i have read on these vapes I find none are dissatisfied.

marv

Well I like to use my glass bongs with ice catcher filled with ice.
And my Molino Mad scientist With its dual filtration water chambers and perc.
But I am looking forward to My new Vape coming soon. I wanted a Purple Days vape but a 3 month long waiting list is not my thing. But I heard of another similar convection style vape called a Woodeez and no waiting list on that. I hear these types of vapes are the best. Very conservative too, I hear you dont blaze thru your stash with this type of vape. Its plugged in 24/7 and uses very little electricity. But I hear some Users have it on a timer so its ready when they wake (It takes 30 min to get to optimal temp) And of all the reviews and raves i have read on these vapes I find none are dissatisfied.

If you resarch something similar Aromazap/Myrtlezap are purple days-like too. :biggrin:
Purpleday is one of the best vape on the market with any doubt but i like my vaporbrothers box because I like to take big hit with a water bong and purple days does't do it very well, aslo my VB box is ready in 5 min and i think is too long...
Some of PurpleD users keep their unit all day to keep it warm.

420Barista

If you resarch something similar Aromazap/Myrtlezap are purple days-like too. :biggrin:
Purpleday is one of the best vape on the market with any doubt but i like my vaporbrothers box because I like to take big hit with a water bong and purple days does't do it very well, aslo my VB box is ready in 5 min and i think is too long...
Some of PurpleD users keep their unit all day to keep it warm.

Been there done that!
Aromazap and myrtlezap use brass heat exchangers which is why I avoid them. Brass is made with lead and lead is not a healthy product to inhale.

Purple days currently is on a 3 month backorder
Woodeez is not on backorder