What's new

How do you like to smoke your weed?

Emmie

Out of curiosity, how do you people like to smoke your weed? :joint: I myself like to smoke it pure without Tobacco or Herbs... :smokeit:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I just bought my fiance a new ice bong. We couldn't resist using it, even tho it was supposed to be for christmas.... ah..
the way I prefer is bong.. however I've built up quite a tolerance to weed, it takes so much to get me even a little bit of a headchange....

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Bong for me too..... Dang KK! You do need some edibles..... wait, that will increase your tollerance even more, I think.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We usually smoke joints...not sure why, just how we like it the most, have a vape but dont use it much. For hash we have a sweet lil hash pipe and I have a penguin pipe that I love to puff out of when I do use a pipe.

ok wth?? I tried to post a freakin picture and it didnt work! oh well, maybe cuz Im at work...sheesh! hehehe

K

kannubis

Legally - in a pipe, doob, bong, or vape. When I feel like it.

Emmie

you know guys, i love to hit it in a nice bong full of ice, YUMMYYYY!!! but my second favorite is a nice rolled dutch tulip, it tastes really good and makes you really high, maybe i should post my tulip... Funny thing, i rolled my fist Tulip in the morning, and the second one was soo difficult as i was high so i had to attach the Tulip to a straw, like to improvise looooool will post the pic shortly :D

Usually alone a nice small pack, sometimes a deep pack gets me to stoned and then there is some for home...after a drive. I usually like to pack up three good hits, or a nice joint but efficiency is good.

Waste not want not, but I usually like a deep bowl and one that isn't shallow and wide and doesn't burn right. I usually like to smoke alone or with people that appreciate and not to much, just enough that I know they are cool...and not just hustling me!

M

Marywanna

I usually use my little glass pipe. But I do really like my vape,and still LOVE to smoke a big fatty with ZigZag Extra Thins.

smoke it rolled up in some zig zags, i don't like tabacco in mine though cc adds it sometimes but i prefer smoking hash bits in a bottle...

BPJR

I like it pure cannabis out a a glass bong. Ummmm fat bong tokes.....

Just realized this was in the ladies section. Sorry girls. My bad

WoodsyOwl

Unadulterated cannabis in a bubbler for me please :D

edit: Homegrown and properly cured herbalicious in a bubbler for me please :)

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
dank = glass bong/pipe/joints/dutchmaster/bluntwraps

midgrade = glass bong/papers

schwagg - flavored dutch/papers/bluntwraps.

AND NOT ADDITIVES!!!
teh better the grade/quality it goes into glass and nothing more. anything outside of that will depend on what i think of it, how it smells, looks and the like. ever since i started growin my own i (like many others im sure) am very meticulous about my cannabis and i grade it against what i have grown myself.

schwagg and dirt weed are only that way because of how it was either grown or stored. i know a grower thatgrew some bag seed from some mexican brick shit, i quick dried some for us since he was a day or two away from chop and it blew our damned socks off!!!

he had some popcorn nugs curing in a jar and that was even more potent!!

Latest posts

Latest posts