What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Contest ~ Treasure Hunt III ***

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
:woohoo:
We must start this off with a big thank you to Gypsy! This contest has been cleared and authorized by Dutchgrown.

TREASURE HUNT III

All entries are to be PM'ed to Zeppelindood ONLY (not Dutchgrown), if you post answers in this thread, you will be DISQUALIFIED. The winners will be determined by me and then forwarded to DG. The prize seeds, White Rhino x Black Kush 10 packs, are located at Seedbay and will be posted to the winners.

1. Answers for TREASURE HUNT III can be found within ====> THIS LINK <====

2. There are a total of 10 questions, which must be answered in ONE PM (to me), so when making your submittal/entry, be sure it is entirely in one pm.

3. All 5 winners along with the correct answers will be posted in this thread.

4. Answers must be listed in the same order as the clues.

5. You must have all 10 answers listed correctly in order to win. You may NOT win more than once. SD staff not eligible.

6. The first 5 winners will receive Swan Song Seeds. One (1) package per winner of 10 seeds...

1330WRxBK_2.jpg

7. The game begins now and closes at 10:00 p.m. (eastern standard time) on July 28th, 2005.

:cool::yes: NOW... here are your clues. Each is contained within the description of a Cannabis/Hash Smoke Report located from the link above. Identify the thread and it’s author that corresponds with each clue and post them in the same order, simple as that!

Clue 1: The smell is like a nervous skunk hiding deep in the middle of a pine forest. Very piney, slightly skunky, a little menthol.

Clue 2: Hard indica buzz. The buds are not very sticky or crystally, but don’t let that fool ya, **** will knock you on your ass within three hits. Better than average yielder and big pungent buds. Very easy to grow, but does get very smelly during flower.

Clue 3: She smelled like BO and dirty socks and overwhelmed 7 other strains in the same room. Kinda short in stature with hybrid looking fan leaves. Chunky buds and a tall cola. She liked to be fed more than any of the others....she's a nute hog. Flowered for 60 days.

Clue 4: The appearance of these buds is that of a medium to lime green color with a plethora of rusty colored, orange/brown pistils that are densely packed into the bud. While I have seen denser bud structure, this is NOT a wispy or airy bud at all! Nice firm texture created by stacked calyxes that are a dream to break of whole for a great bong hit.

Clue 5: Very, very good buzz. Not to heavy, not to light, kinda makes you want to eat popsicles and fruit. Good weed for going for a walk.

Clue 6: Sagey, Hazy jack thing on top that hints of good Bourbon and Pineapple/mango, this flavor turns over on the exhale and becomes Extremely hazy with hints of cotton blossoms, hibiscus, Oak/cedar and ending in a hash oil bling on yer palate. Very smooth and mildly expansive. Bong hits will kill you.

Clue 7: The aroma is wonderful, rich, heady, warm...molasses and cloves, brown sugar and a hint of lemon, it fills your senses and seems to surround you.

Clue 8: You start to feel the high come on instantly in your forehead then creep into your eyes. It gives a clean head high that seems to motivate me in the morning, unless you keep tokin’, then you get real zoned out.

Clue 9: Indica lovers don't be shy. The high is so strong in what it does it can't help be appreciated. This is a fast flowering 50-54 days for mine. Very healthy and easy to grow sativa that has a very manageable height.

Clue 10: It is everything the breeder claimed it to be. Powerful, is a terrific yielder, VERY hardy, cuttings strike quick and easy, roots in a few days. It grows huge... long, thick stems (first 2 weeks of flower thought it might be better for rope making *grins*) but gets some rock hard buds, and plenty of them.

*** Good luck everyone. The first 5 people with all of the correct answers will receive goodies. When NOTIFIED of your win please forward a safe address to Dutchgrown via pm ***
:woohoo:

G

Got it. I doubt I'll have time to finish but I'll have a go anyhow. Thanks for a great opportunity Zep. Good Luck ICers.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
It's my pleasure Weed.... I do enjoy doing the research. Man, we have some great writers around the IC :wink: Good luck to you d00d...

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
1 winner.... still 4 to go!

1 winner.... still 4 to go!

Congratulations WeedWrapperMan for an A+ on your exam.... beans on the way!

nycnoob

oh man what are we to do...sighs*im bout to kill myself...any other clues to help us find it? I really dont know how WWm got it

nycnoob

come on stank I know you can do better...seriously though 2 is a bummer..i think i will just throw in the towel...as much as I would like to win a contest..its fine.

G

#2 was a hard nut to crack,LOL,but i sent a couple guesses up.Good show Zep on makin a contest,just what we needed around here for a pickup!! :wave:

G

Zep is a slick cat. That was some serious Homework. I'll give ya'll a hint...........Read them ALL.... I did. I had no idea the smoke reports we have here were as deep as they are ......... 8 fuggin pages of great info. I was ready to give up but Free Beans of that caliber made me tough it out. All the answers are in the Link. Great contest thanks DG Gypsy IC and of course zep!