What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How bad are you?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

That reminds me of something king of funny...

My wife and I had a rough period the first year of marriage and split up for about 4 months (she came back in March). While she was gone I tried to screw every woman I could. I had a pretty good score card, by the way. This one chick left foot prints on my wind shield and I just got around to wiping them off. My wife would just point at them and say, "Slob".
'
lmao!!! I would freakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Speaking of cars....I've always been a manual transmission kind of guy.

One night, I picked a girl up at the local "butcher-shop" and proceeded to head towards my place.....we didn't make it.

A well lit parking lot got the nod and we proceeded to do things to each other.....in between "sessions" my gear-knob, literally, covered for me until I was "ready" once again......

I don't think it ever recovered, the leather that is......wish I had gotten her number......and name. :fsu:

R

randude101

Sex stories hehehe

Back in the 80s I was in San Diego. I had a girl friend named Dawn and she lost her cherry to me. She said she was 17, going on 18. I was 21.

All the girls in San Diego seem to want to do it on the beach. Kind of a check-off list I believe. So one time she talks me into it. We were at Mission Beach and found a place that was away from everyone and in the dark. Besides all of the sand and the fear of getting caught we had a helicopter hovering over us. In retrospect, I am guessing we were noticed by the infrared scopes (heat detecting imaging devices). My ass was the one in the air at this time and I am talking to her about it. She tells me, "It is just border patrol, they are looking for illegal aliens, don't stop". Before she finished that the helicopter turned on it's flood lights, giving all of the people on Mission Beach a show.

Some time later I am at Dawn's house and her father was chewing her out. He told her she was going to be 16 pretty soon and she better be acting her age.

M

Marywanna

Hay lofts are good...............randude,that was funny as shit.:laughing: bhb,a darkroom,was everything all RED??

well, we had a black and white darkroom which you could say was red but our color darkroom is all lights out, that gets those senses going!!

M

Marywanna

10-4 to that one,taking away one sense adds to the others. And at SCHOOL??? Naughty naughty,you could have gotten caught,hee hee!

AtomicBetty

I am pretty much am hitting everything to the excess right now cause I have surgery in a few weeks and I am all stupid and doomy.

And now, another white russian!!

:joint:
ab.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I am pretty much am hitting everything to the excess right now cause I have surgery in a few weeks and I am all stupid and doomy.

And now, another white russian!!

:joint:
ab.

Chin up AB, everything will work out fine, although after 11 surgeries myself, I full well understand the aprehension.

Get back to being sexy! :D

M

Marywanna

You guys have been hacked up too? Still recovering from a big one in Feb. AB all my best,Gro same to you. Get better soon. Marywanna

itisme

Veteran
FEYD!!! You should of stirred her drinks well..... with your HAIREY WAND!

Then told her not to be on the phone while ordering drinks....Rude trick

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I want penis on my shoulder again. dang kid all up in my business..

blizz

hum naughtest thing? well one time i was in the back of a buddys car mid afternoon on a major coast to coast highway him an his girl where in the front me an my girl were in the back an me an my ol lady at the time started bumpin uglys while they front seat passengers where drivin and got stopped by the state cops but he was cool an just told us to knock it off but i was just a kidd then like 18 or so