What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How bad are you?

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
oh they made fire works ok, the pics are on my visitor page, LMFAO... Go KK and IW...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

oh i'm so bad.. reallly bad

oh i'm so bad.. reallly bad

Ive torn tags off mattresses AND pillows.
dang anyone top that?
haha

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Ive torn tags off mattresses AND pillows.
dang anyone top that?
haha

Scratching the back with my nails is a habit I've developed- poor Shaun.
Meow, purrrrrr...:kitty:

Also we used to have a full length mirror haning over our bed head. We ended up with it on top of us in about 10 peices, Going to hard doggy style, our fav posi.

ROJO145

Veteran
Jeez,ya mean Im the only one who made an ass and four handprints in the dust on the trunk of a car this week?Its summer people,bend the one ya love over in a field or sumtin for christ sake!!:woohoo:

Hughesy

I Against the World Part III.

I Against the World Part III.

Well I just told a few forums that they are paying too much for hyped over seeds. Now I`m gonna fight off all who wanna Bash me for speaking my mind.

Up for a week, playing hide and seek.Haven`t felt this good for a while.

:moon:

ROJO145

Veteran
Well I just told a few forums that they are paying too much for hyped over seeds. Now I`m gonna fight off all who wanna Bash me for speaking my mind.

Up for a week, playing hide and seek.Haven`t felt this good for a while.

:moon:
LOL,you buy the "Black" too Hughesy?I got ripped in the hype,stable cross my ass!!!!10 beans 5 girls,3 flowered under 18/6 the other 2 look like rat weed!!!Live and learn!!!The Black SUCKS ASS AND BCBD ARE LIEIN RAT BASTARDS!!!!There,im done.........

But I did leave an ass and four handprints in the dust....what you cats do!!!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Wild at heart....

Wild at heart....

I used manual manipulation on my wife one time while watching a movie ina theater. I felt like I was in high school again. lol Oh gawd, whadda turn on it was though!..... You never know when yer gonna get that urge, the locked bathroom of a diner, a locked changing room at a clothing store, rollin down the road in our suv, you jus never know. The rush of possibly being caught doing somethin so naughty in a public place is awsome! With all of the endorphins and dopamine flowing, it never takes long to do the deed in a situation like that. The finish is so explosive sometimes that it's very hard to be quite though. hehehe... I love it! sshhhh! don't tell anyone. lol... BC

M

Marywanna

NOW that is BAD!!!!!! :sasmokin::laughing: Once I left bare footsprints on the inside of the windshield of our Grand Am................We were both more flexible then.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

ever just feel like getting bent over with a skirt on.. in public?
That would be hot!!!!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

lol I'm probably gonna have IW asking to do it now... haha

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
ever just feel like getting bent over with a skirt on.. in public?
That would be hot!!!!

I dated a girl who wore skirts for that explicit reason KK....:woohoo:

A newspaper box on the corner of a main thoroughfare is enblazened in my memory ....forever....:joint:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I dated a girl who wore skirts for that explicit reason KK....:woohoo:

A newspaper box on the corner of a main thoroughfare is enblazened in my memory ....forever....:joint:
something about the thrill of being caught lol

R

randude101

NOW that is BAD!!!!!! :sasmokin::laughing: Once I left bare footsprints on the inside of the windshield of our Grand Am................We were both more flexible then.

That reminds me of something king of funny...

My wife and I had a rough period the first year of marriage and split up for about 4 months (she came back in March). While she was gone I tried to screw every woman I could. I had a pretty good score card, by the way. This one chick left foot prints on my wind shield and I just got around to wiping them off. My wife would just point at them and say, "Slob".

Latest posts

Latest posts