What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what women want

G

still here, still single....I did however figure out my problem....I DON'T GO OUT....I can't stand alcohol or anybody who's drunk, so that eliminates like 75% of the places to meet a lady....I goto concerts alot, but its hard striking up a conversation while sweating and dancing....

gramma watt

What do women want?
I think it really depends on the age of the woman.
Myself, being close to fifty, probably wants a completely different man than a younger woman does...how old are you guys, and the women you are speaking of that have made you so bitter?

gramma watt

My daughter is close to your age....and I get the impression that she wants a fella who does not lie.
About anything.
Ever.
Period.

Similar interests are imperative.
If you are a smoker, she must also be a smoker.
No wusses, but no woman, regardless of age likes physical violence. Nor do we appreciate the threat of it...or being talked down to. Not a woman that has a brain anyway.

I have been with my old man for 30 years...19 of them legally married. ..and we would not have made it this far without a great deal of patience and forgiveness, I will say that...

bentom187

Veteran
we have alot in common its almost scary, its not like im not going to get over this and i can forgive but ill never be that best frirend nice guy tool again,and i just feel hurt,and its all for nothing.but live and learn

gramma watt

bentom187 said:
we have alot in common its almost scary, its not like im not going to get over this and i can forgive but ill never be that best frirend nice guy tool again,and i just feel hurt,and its all for nothing.but live and learn

Sure you will....
you just need a hug....
((((((((((bentom187))))))))))

Nikeforged

On of the most respected minds on researching into our thoughts and disires was Sigmund Freud, and I think he said it best:

"Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not been able to answer... the great question that has never been answered: what does a woman want?"

According to phychologist Abraham Maslow is a theory that human being are motivated by unsatisfied needs, and it must be satisfied before higher needs can be. The needs are Physiological, safety, love, esteem, self-actualization. So looking for a meaningful relationship with people that don't have their Physiological (Air, Water, Sleep, Sex, Food, Warmth) needs looked after will not be good candidates for a healthy long term relationship.

What do women want? Their Various internal drives and thoughts are in conflict with eachother like a man's is. She might want to have a strong male (alpha) as her partner. But if she aquires one, she might try and turn him into a Beta male, a little bit at a time. If she succeeds and "tames" the man, she will feel confident in her power as a women, however she is more than likely to feel less attracted to him as a result.

I think the movie Ground Hog Day is a good movie to watch because it shows you that if you play your cards right you can get the girl. Provided you aren't dressed like a shlub and haven't had a haircut in awhile. If a women is attracted to you, they have switchs that you can turn and they will feel more attracted to you if you do certian things. However, this can work both ways and will similarily be turned off quickly if you do the wrong thing. They will also be disapointed that you put your foot in your mouth because she was starting to like you. The name of the game is, the way you communicate with her (on every level) can either seriously help you or hurt you.

Women are programmed in their minds to find a suitable mate that will be able to provide, and protect her. There are certian things that women find attractive, somethings that we cannot change, some that we can. The list is as follows; Looks and height, being healthy and in shape, hygiene and grooming, fashion sense, being comfortable, smiling and having a sense of humor, not being needy, being ineffective (she tries to get a rise out of you, however she can't bother you or get in your head, you don't let her razz you), having a life.

The number one thing you have to do when you are single and interested in looking for a partner is to get your ass out there and put yourself out there. Be aware of what your communicating to your partner-to-be, and make sure you don't go back on what you have to say. Make sure you are well groomed and dressed nice. Do NOT try and meet women when you're wearing sweat pants and a "Pothead" t-shirt. As long as you're well groomed and nicely dressed, and work on your communication skills, AND get your ass out there, AND don't invest too much emotion into starting conversations with women (wanting nothing out of it, just small talk) you should find youself meeting interesting people more often.

Passenger

I'm with you, City women are too much for me. I'd like to meet a girl who doesn't go crazy over items. Shoes, Clothes, Stupid pieces of rocks. A lot of women these days are raised by the T.V and it's pathetic sick to death of it. I guess I'll be waiting forever.

Freakazoid44

What do women want? If I had a clue, I wouldn't be on a stoner web site, reading "what do women want?" threads looking for insight...

I'm more of an expert on what they don't want (see my online dating profile for details)...

blAsia

Get to know one/some good enough and they will tell you what they want... believe me.

You may have to ask, but once you do, be prepared:laughing:

Peace

Last edited:

blAsia

earth77 said:
what this woman wants is to nurture her family, work, and grow in my garden everyday.and stay posative with a humble heart always.............happy earth day

That sounds like what we all want, in essence.

JOHNTRON

i dont know about you hillbillie but all i look for in a women
is that she can comfortable with me
and that when you are together you feel like thats all you need
and the way i think about it is you just have to let the moment come
just maybe be a little open and look for more of those "moments"

Nubie Biatch

Satisfy a womans basic needs and then go from there. Dutchgrown is on the money about that. It doesn't make you a sex fiend just because you want to be satisfied physically. Sex, security, affection, achievement....satisfying these needs is the natural progression we make towards achieving our goals in life. But, what do I know....I'm just a man. :confused:

djsethall

Ms.Grat3ful said:
:wave:

I would not dare speak for all women; however I can speak from my own experiences and thoughts.

I have summed up what I have, and indeed it was, what I wanted.

I wanted to be loved, heard, liked, treasured, respected, adored, desired, cherished, needed, understood, pampered, nurtured, relied on, comforted and protected.

I wanted security and safety, with freedom and independence.

I wanted a partner, suitor, friend, mentor, lover, confidant, playmate and co-conspirator.

:chin: Looking back I really don’t think that was too much to ask… :D

Do you? :rasta:

Well I swant to poop gold nuggets, but that ain't happening soon either

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
djsethall said:
Well I swant to poop gold nuggets, but that ain't happening soon either
wow... what a great first post....:drum:

yep, I bet you won't be pooping gold nuggets anytime soon...

I however have exactly what I want... Thanks for reminding me of that...

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Ms.Grat3ful said:
wow... what a great first post....:drum:

yep, I bet you won't be pooping gold nuggets anytime soon...

I however have exactly what I want... Thanks for reminding me of that...
And I enjoy giving it to you, sweetie....

B

Brother_Monk

Awwwww!!! You two are just soo mooshy :headbange Ms.G, you got any sisters who are single lol! :wave:

:ying:

YeshijaH

The Grat3ful's are inspiring.
I believe that although this question seems to have been made complex by our complex society and economy, the answer to the question is very simple when you think of cannabis plants. I think most sexual beings (this includes humans and cannabis) want to be as Rama and Krishna or Shiva and Shakti. In love In paradise. In the reality of nature we are similar to cannabis plants. A woman knows her baby is hers yet is only going to make one in the right conditions where she feels comfortable. A male can impregnate more than one female but he has a better chance of making a good baby he knows is his if he stays close with the mother. As someone who has faith in Rastafari and earth and who chants down babylon, I would say that the union of a man and woman in love is very sacred and should be treated with the utmost respect, the same as cultivating a cannabis plant, only way more, because this time, you are cultivating a human to survive that needs a mom and dad.
I am obviously very confused though, because my ex aborted our baby. Thanks to everyone who gave more clear, concise and eloquent insight than I.

A plant grown from a seed my ex gave me. I made cannabis babies with her scince no human ones...

And our beautiful baby in some goldenrod wildflowers sumac and nature:

Her dried top ready to be smoked/cured:

I really enjoy smoking her in a blunt while I sip my natural root beer and enjoy the view.

this long lasting Arch of a rainbow went from one side of the horizon to the other in an ocean sunset right into the plants. (they also seem to attract shooting stars, hummingbirds, bee's, butterflies, grasshoppers etc..)