What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AK99 sounds interesting, I am going to have to explore that some more.

Great work man!

Grizz

Veteran
Thanks for the love boys. It is very much appreciated.

You are too kind Joesy, but I still have tons of work to do before I am on Agent Smith's level. I WILL get there some day though. :cool:

As for the watts for mothers though, it is pretty well necessary. When I first started running these systems I tried taking cuts from the system itself to supply clones for the next run. This quickly proved futile.

The optimal size for the ladies is between 6-8 inches for the vert system. No cuts are available when they are this size. If I waited any longer to put them in the system things get out of control and there is too much crowding. There are 115 plants in this system so you can imagine. We tried taking cuts a few weeks in to flower, but our strains don't like that. The cuts taken from weeks in to flower root at a much lower rate and have altered (for the worse) structures (think re-veg).

When running 6 of these systems I will need 690 rooted clones to run them so that means closer to 1000 cuts need to be taken in order to pick the best. Long story short, gotta have mothers.

That being said I will eventually be changing my mother setup to conserve light. Once the mothers get big enough and I can start getting 50+ nice cuts per, I can reduce the numbers/space/light they take up.
your right and i should have realized you were flowering fast, carry on

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
AK99 was the first plant I ever grew, from Joey Weed, ordered off heavens stairway when I was 18. Oh man, bringing back the memories right now. Good luck with everything dude.

aod

K

Kitsym

thnx for posting !

this looks like you know how to work your system. Plants look very healthy!

Kick some ass!!

BldSwtTrs

Problem with AK99 is... only have 1 pheno of it. Had about 8, but killed all but one when I had to shut down for a few months...

A little teaser of the systems AKA the mother ships :smokey:

picture.php

Stay tuned cause there is lots more to come :smoker:

Attachments

• IMG_1985.jpg
    IMG_1985.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 9

BldSwtTrs

AK99 was the first plant I ever grew, from Joey Weed, ordered off heavens stairway when I was 18. Oh man, bringing back the memories right now. Good luck with everything dude.

aod

Many thanks brother. I remember smoking some AK99 back in the day... beautiful pine cone shaped nugs, frosty as hell, with a real chill high. Beautiful...
I don't think you can find it anymore. Im just sad that I lost the other phenos.

BldSwtTrs

BTW: Can anybody explain to me how to post larger pictures? I see lots of people just post large pictures directly into the thread without having to expand them. I guess I am a noob...
Could it have something to do with my new account or lack of posts? Any help would be great...

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
attachment.php

That's awesome homie!

To make pics bigger you need to click on the picture (so it's full size) then copy the address in the 'reply box' there is postcard looking thing just above click that (insert image) and copy the images address into the pop up box.

K

Kitsym

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BldSwtTrs again.

BongRipkenJR.

GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

BUT.....

I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....

I SERIOUSLY think you ARE correct. The weed game is so full of hype trains and number inflaters. The #1 thing to do to be famous in the weed game is make outrageous claims. I will take the -k for saying this.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
^^I dunno, what's the real point of over inflating everything if your not out to gain anything. I think that a lot of folks may have this view as they haven't or don't think they can replicate the numbers. Anyway, that's surely another thread and we really wanna c what the OP is got up his sleeve, don't we?

bobblehead

Veteran
GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

BUT.....

I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....

I SERIOUSLY think you ARE correct. The weed game is so full of hype trains and number inflaters. The #1 thing to do to be famous in the weed game is make outrageous claims. I will take the -k for saying this.

I'm not here to defend Heath... but my question to both of you, is if you've ever setup a vertical room, and tweaked it over and over again, growing the same plant over and over again...? IMO that's why most growers don't ever even achieve the 1gpw mark, let alone surpass it. I've torn down and rebuilt and relocated so many times, it's kinda hard to get things dialed in.

Anyway... Lots of people aren't TRUTHFUL on these boards... Personally I've never read a bit of bullshit from Heath. That's not to say that I don't feel he doesn't disclose the full truth, but when asked, he does answer.

If you can feed the clone monster... It's possible to achieve the goal using a compact heavy yielding plant like ChemD. It looks like I've got competition now.:tiphat:

edit: If you don't believe me... send him a PM. Just cause he doesn't post doesn't mean he's not around.

Last edited: