What's new

Vertical 315cmh?

G

anyone doing it?

I run a vertical 600hps in a 4x4 and am thinking of a change. I enjoy the vertical approach and would like to try it with a 315cmh.
I would love to try a single 315 in a 4x4 tent, but the reading I have done suggests this wouldn’t get me the bud weight/quality/density I am with the 600hps.
What are the acceptable distances from the 315cmh bulb when thinking of the square dimensions of a tent?
I see vertical reflector set-ups and wonder if its more of a horizontal grow than a vertical with regard to plant placement.
Is it easy to rig a 315cmh bare bulb or would a level of electrical experience be needed? I have several electrician friends so nothing is impossible.
I understand that eye protection is a must, but what about skin protection with a bare bulb cmh?
If anyone can point me in the direction of threads covering my question fire away!

N

noyd666

cmh conversion. handy for vert ?
picture.php

Globule

I'm also very, very interested in this!

I've only got 8' of headroom but would love to know if i could do a 6'x6' footprint vertical grow using a DE/cmh?

What are the options for growing vertically using the DE/cmh bad-boys of the modern era?
I have no bloody idea but want to kmow more...

Mr. Miyagi

subbed.... asked my grow shop owner the same thing... was told about the remote setups, but wasn't given a definitive on the vert approach... maybe something I try once i get a couple of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts