What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Instagram deleted breeders and seed dealers ??

G

This week I saw IG deleted several that I know of breeders and a large seed vendor pages. The apeared to be doing nothing that other similar vendors were doing. Anyone know why IG deletes these pages?? Seems to happen on a regular basis.

Americangrower

Veteran
unfortunately sites like FB and Insta just shut down their acc because of reports from these azzhats without even looking into it. I guess having 5 billion people using it makes it impossible to look into all the reports.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Just came back from visiting cannapot's IG, FB, Pint, accounts. Still there. Lots of bud picks.
This gives me some hope that it's only an isolated event.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe when ig see its a breeder or seed company then they ask for a fee to carry on posting on ig and if they dont pay? then bye bye,,,,just a guess but things usually come down to the "filthy lucre",,,,,,s2