What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Or, Am I Just High???

Ulysses

A While back, I was fortunate to acquire the Rez Double Strawberry Diesel seeds.

KK Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel siblings. Possibly a 2+ 2= 5 synergistic combination.

I am now on F3 or technically F4, contemplating F5??? grow...

ONe of the most pleasant smokes in memory, Double Strawberry Diesel, offers up a smooth upsweeping brain tickle with no ill after effects or hangover. In addition, a modest "bass note" of pain relief- especially to the spinal column is a welcome sensation...

I selected for 11 leaf fans- sativa leaners? at approx 77-80 days.

I witnessed all good females so therefore assumed the males were equally as good and open pollenated the first session with 3 males...

Sexy? I wanna Dance? Anxiety relief for 2,5 hours, some euphoria, stress buster, attitude adjustment withing reason... The Mambo? A synergistic mix with alcohol. Wonderful wake and bake. Spontanious Yoga? Very smooth landing- no ill effects. Some introspection at higher doses. A six month tolerance build. You can smoke this every day for breakfast and it will still satisfy- send you where you need to be up until six months of medication then you need to take a break from the strain...

Makes great bubble. All in the 73u bag... golden dust dries like honey... Often sandy in texture. You get zonked by the bubble. Only the tiniest quantity will get you high but you can't pack the bowl that small- overdo it and see jesus...

Luck for 2012...

gOurd^jr.

I'll second that report, Ulysses! Love the DSD. Basically every pheno I got was great, I only saved a few for further testing but eventually have settled on the dank, fruity one with a touch of earthy/compost. Smells incredible, Smokes great and after a couple months in a jar it is smooooth and so TASTY!
I also got a couple phenos that smell more like grease, one I swear smells just like a popeye's chicken shack. That gal really puts out the greasy resin too and has a bit more of a zippy quality to the high, very up and energetic.
The other fruitier pheno that I still have is a bit more mellow, uplifting like you say and with a touch of relaxation and pain relief, very nice effect that can be enjoyed any time.
All pheno's seemed to yield well with great density when provided intense light. ONLY negative I've found so far is the weak stems, she can't handle her own weight very well and needs some suppourt as buds start swelling in mid flower.

two thumbs up for DSD! Think I'll go enjoy some right now!
:)

paper_clip

I was also fortunate enough to get the DSD when they were released. I had 2 wonderful females, and one that was mediocre. I had to get rid of one of them because it was a safety hazard, thing stunk super loud you could smell it from the outside a bit, definitely wasn't a good thing. I kept one that is amazing, sends your head to the sky, I smoked a bong rip after not smoking for like a week and my god I was tripping, choppy vision, sound is louder, distorted motion, just really good stuff. And the stuff is tasty, and lives up to its name smells like strawberry candy with a sharp funk undertone. But it's funny you mention the pain relief, that's the only downside with this stuff it really makes me prone to feeling uncomfortable in my lower back, but it's so good I've still held on to it.