Mass 032.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Mass 033.JPG
    Mass 033.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 23

softyellowlight

Here is a couple Flodica bud shots.

S_a_H

Those are breathtaking reds! I can't wait to show you in return soon, I have a Vanilluna which is showing a BRIGHT pink area... the possibility of finding that color in the calyxes was a major factor leading me toward that variety in the beginning. I admit I am also partially swayed by looks ;)

How long more do you think you'll go for? It looks like you could go one more month and get another big flush of new calyxes while the old ones turn white, if I measure by the cousin Vanilluna stick. Looking forward to seeing more!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are breathtaking reds! I can't wait to show you in return soon, I have a Vanilluna which is showing a BRIGHT pink area... the possibility of finding that color in the calyxes was a major factor leading me toward that variety in the beginning. I admit I am also partially swayed by looks ;)

How long more do you think you'll go for? It looks like you could go one more month and get another big flush of new calyxes while the old ones turn white, if I measure by the cousin Vanilluna stick. Looking forward to seeing more!

Yeah the FLO in the Flodica does come out with the reds. :jump:

I'll let it go until the plant shows me its done so as long as it looks like it needs longer it gets longer.

One of the future crosses I plan on with Flodica is to Mr. A's RK x RDPF.

S_a_H

Smunk

Those leaves are a beautiful color - reminds me of some tropical plants that have green leaves on top and a deep purple on the underside.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I submitted the pictures to Skunk Magazine and they were published in the current issue V9 Issue 1.

Attachments

• flodica.jpg
    flodica.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 8

monkey5

Veteran
S_a_H, Very nice! I had a pack of those..not one came up! I hope you can use this line in breeding! Thank you for showing us! monkey5