What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Started my first coco grow 2 days ago, but leaving for weekend, a ??? bout feeding...

spaceboy

Hi everyone

I started my first coco hempy bucket with a relatively small clone from a cup, the cup was about half rooted.

I'm really just wondering how often to feed it? I know with soil you wanna let it dry out, but i have heard mixed things about coco. I started it 2 days ago and it still feels very heavy, but water is not coming out of the drain whole when i shake it around.

I'm going out of town for the weekend and am worried that it will dry up. Its friday night and I'll be back sunday morning. If anyone can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Ulysses

That's a tough question with many variables... Cup size, temp/humidity levels, light cycle, root ball volume, etc...

Me, I'd water it good and thorough, then set the base of the cup in about 1/2" water with hope the coco will wick up any necessary moisture to the roots...

It's a clone- not a puppy. Shouldn't get into too much trouble...

Latest posts

Latest posts