What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Power Kush Lessons (DinaFem)

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Here is my experience that I recorded while under the influence of Power Kush.

picture.php

Cannabis teaches me to be calm. It teaches me to show love. All of the weed in my stash seems to do this in different ways. I took 1 nice hit of Power Kush earlier, and it soon enough hit me with some peculiar effects. It was difficult to perform basic tasks, sitting on the computer was disoreintating. My perception of my surroundings was distorted in a way that made being in the house a bit uncomfortable. It was fun in a way, but a little overwhelming. And I was in slight fear mode. This was clear to me when I saw a wasp in my room. I'm getting more comfortable with stinging insects, but not when I'm high like this.

I went outside, closed my eyes, breathed deep, and calmed down. I feel like the Cannabis was telling me to do this. "Forcing" me, by making anything else I try to do uncomfortable. A good "Force". I started to see amazing phenomenal closedeye visuals, and I felt like my mind was being flossed, clearing out gunk, making things clearer. I sort of "saw" this happening, as my stale defeating thoughts were dissected and smooshed. I started to think loving thoughts and say positive affirmations, such as I am Courageous, Nature Loves Courage, and I am Connected to the Divine Presence. I once again felt the power of my words, the power of giving love, the power of giving a simple hug with loving intention. With my eyes closed, I hugged my brother, said I Love You, and saw a volcanic eruption of neon colored fluidbeauty.

I must have been immersed in visuals for a good 20 minutes. I know if I resumed my meditation I'd see more of them. But I had enough recalibration to where I wanted to go in the house, write in my journal, and radiate love to my family. I feel comfortable with the wasp now. He's just chillin. Something the Cannabis is teaching me is not only the importance of Love, but perhaps even more relevant, the importance of being Calm. Of course the Cannabis helps me with this... I know I can cultivate the ability to be more calm more often without Cannabis. For now, Cannabis "forces" me to be calm, and by actually living it, I feel how important it is. Being calm puts you in tune with subtle forces... how do I put this... forces that are "with you". Everything flows better. Its easier to express love. Just be calm. It's all about just relaxing. Maintaining a calm state, embracing it, holding onto it as you go about your tasks, and sometimes taking a break from doing anything at all. Back to... Breeeaaathiiiing.

Thanks for reading my report. Thanks SeedBoo and DinaFem for this wonderful medicine.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
AMAZING!

AMAZING!

Hi there CannaExists :tiphat:
Many tanks for sharing your PowerKush experience with us all:jump:
Sounded just like my girl:cathug:i just love my PK to bits.
Been a smoker for 25years now and i am yet to find a better daytime herb. Not for the inexperienced smoker i must admit but you will get used to it...eventually :laughing:
It's the kind of herb that gives me a full body&mind high and i will be doing what needs to be done while deep in my own mind. Kind of hard to describe but if you smoked it i guess you will get my drift.
It's not the most sociable herb because of this. Everyone tends to go to their special place, some deep fear and paranoia being that place:comfort:, so communication get's a bit harder. But it's awesome for giggling and even better for great sex with a like minded partner :dance013:
I hope you don't mind me sharing some pics of mine PK

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This ones are from my last PK run on my now gone growing cabinet. I got a new PK on my BudBox and somewhere in the near future i will be doing a full tent of PowerKush :jump:
Thanks again for sharing
ATB:ying:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i loved each plant i grew out and found one pheno that smelled just like chemd but the stone had way more body to it, lasted for 3 hours and was just devastating.

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Thanks for the love fellas!

It is wonderful herb for exploring the mind, and for going to that SpecialChillPlace in my cerebral, creativity flows under the influence of this herb. It is definitely not the most functional herb, I have to be prepared to just relax and possibly do nothing if I'm going to be taking a hit. I only took one hit of that bowl, and the rest of it is still sitting next to me, waiting for the moment that I'm ready to go to PowerKushLand. Not today, today is SacredBubblyBrew Day.

heart_balance.png
Peace and Love!
heart_balance.png

The Revolution

Veteran
Great report, Thanks for sharing. Ive got a pack of the powerkush, but had no intentions on running it until I seen this post. The Powerkush is an auto, correct? Does it yield well?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
It´s a good and unique Kush as so is not a great yielder.
Easy to grow and fast as few.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Some nice Old School Genetics in that Strain. I believe it's a Skunk #1 x Afghani cross - showing that even the old school genetics are still incredible specimens and can do transcendental things for the consciousness and human experience.

Nice report

a different take on the report. I enjoyed the honesty, its good for those to read this and take a new perspective on what they call anxiety, as if it was the weeds fault. There is something for you to learn from those experiences. anyway, good job, thank you.

Meaty

Another Power Kush lover here. Glad to see others enjoying this strain as much as I do. Be on the lookout for the fruity pebble pheno!

picture.php

^ my total yield from the 2 PK I grew last summer.

shoed1

Beautiful, dank, dank, dank buds. The report was fantastic as well, I would love to get my fingers on that stuff.

Latest posts

Latest posts