What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird weather

ijim

Here we are on May day and I have no idea when I will be able to hit the woods. I am around latitude 38 on the east cost and the cold and rain just wont quit. Ive had holes dug and primed for a month. Temps will run upper 70s for a few days then the rain comes and temps fall into the 40s. Is it just here or are other areas having the same problem?

Ulysses

One the one nice day we've had here on the east coast, I took a quick run to my patch only to find a flattened swamp... :shucks:

Didn't the Japan earthquakes throw the Earth off it's axis and now our weather is like London and Seattle???

Perhaps we should be grateful that we didn't get smacked down by tornadoes... :comfort:

OD budzz

38 north here. its been nothing but rain for weeks..and as you said. temps get down to 40s and we've only got 3 sunny days with high temps yet. weirdest end of april/beginning may ive ever seen yet!

ijim

I am not worried about the Indica leaning kids. But some of my Sativas start to flower in August so the veg time is short. Probably have to throw some early males in a couple of patches. For next year.

ijim

One the one nice day we've had here on the east coast, I took a quick run to my patch only to find a flattened swamp... :shucks:

Didn't the Japan earthquakes throw the Earth off it's axis and now our weather is like London and Seattle???

Perhaps we should be grateful that we didn't get smacked down by tornadoes... :comfort:
I have had success using paper straws sliced down one side to stand young uns back up. I sat here last week watching tornadoes come up the valley on radar. Just a lot of trees blown down and a few chicken hoses lost. Must have fertilized a thousand acres with the litter.

H

Habel

oppisite here in the uk, we aint had rain for ages, the ground is dried up and the sun is beaming, stil get a bit cold at nights. Just hope the rain comes soon as some of my plants are out now.

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Kentucky here and im drowning in this shit. My clones are getting too big and i need to plant but according to the weather, it may rain until next week.

those of us that live in the east around 38 and in the Ohio valley, live in an area where weather systems meet. Warm moist air from the Gulf clashes head on with cold canadian air. We've always had weather swings, but since climate change the swings are extreme and off the charts. Floods, drought, wind, tornadoes - they weaken my plants and then here comes the diseases and biblical fucking plauges of insects.

I used to plant, fertilize and harvest. Those days are gone.

Latest posts

Latest posts